1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked 90 HP - My first Car

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Relativity, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    What is the cost of parking sensors? I will get those instead of the exhaust tip then.
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It's mentioned as Rs.3900 on FIAT India website. It's with 4 sensors with a range of 1.5 mtr anything around rear bumper. Have it bargained & it's a good utility. Ramjn to comment further on it's cost in local dealership & what he thinks whether Exhaust tip or Rev. Sensors...
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    As far as I know VST motors doesn't have the Fiat branded sensors. They only have xenos and that costs 1600 or so. If u ask for the sensors they would be giving this xenos thing to you. Talk with them and see if they have fiat brand.
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  5. Punto Maniac

Punto Maniac Amatore

TN07
    @ Relativity: Also you need to check the details on the RC book copy(Its a card) that you get. The Tata Guys usually screw up the Manufacturer's Name, Fuel Type and Color. Yours should only say
    Manufacturer: Fiat Automobiles India Pvt Ltd, Fuel: Diesel and Color: Oceanic Blue. By the way this is my 1st post.
    3 people like this.
  6. good, useful first post, mr maniac.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Maniac, Though it's not an introduction thread, welcome to TFI.
    Your suggestion indeed make complete sense. In my case, they managed it correct for registration but messed up with Insurance (fuel type details). I also over looked that i later had to get it modified & paid extra Rs.1200 for Diesel version.
    So better to get it right at first go.

I think even Xenos should do the job perfect. Xenos utilities are quite popular should be enough for the requirement. As Ramjn already confirmed @Rs1600, it quite cheap too.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Just sent a mail to the dealer and will call up and follow up tomorrow. Thanks for the tip and welcome to Team Fiat.
    BTW, i cleared payment yesterday but the dealer said they can only send it for registration on Friday as they have a rule that there should be a gap of 3 clear days. Does this sound like horse****?
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    That's a load of crap, Are you dealing with Concorde? I don't know about 3 days but they took one day get something done with RTO. Also note that Smart Card isn't provided in all Chennai RTO's think it works in Shollinganallur and some other RTO. If you get a Paper copy don't be worried too much, just check the details are correct. My RC book initially read Linea Emotion Pack :)

So when are you planning to take delivery of the car?
  10. Relativity, it does sound like crap to me.