1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked 90 HP - My first Car

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Relativity, Feb 19, 2012.

1. great shots relativity... really makes me want to reconsider the tuscan wine. but i guess T Wine is as good as any other... enjoy!
    1 person likes this.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

O Blue Punto 90 HP - With Pics

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
    3 people like this.
  3. Well i can see myself doing pdi in the white punto behind..finally joined team fiat and my first post
    4 people like this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice pice Relativity. Welcome to TFI Live2drive and congrats. :)
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

@Releativity: Bring her home man! Don't leave angel in dealership yard. How come you convinced yourself coming back without taking her with you:mrgreen:. When are you taking delivery?
    Nice Pics but could be nicer. I am sure with a detailed photographic session, you will grab a few stunners. Try to correct the elevation of camera while taking snaps of it's exterior. The attached pics have been taken from a height. Well, you can bend your knees to reduce camera height by 1 Feet or so;). The Pics will be smoking hot.

@livetodream: that is the funniest thing i could imagine. One TFIian unknowingly featuring on other one while both are doing PDIs of their Puntos.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Pics don't do the Oceanic Blue any justice. It has to be seen to be appreciated!

Lovely colour it is. Congrats on the Mighty 90!
  7. Relativity sir congrats on your OB beauty and the beast.I wanted to change my swift VDI 2010 which has done 56,000 kilometers and wanted to replace with Punto 90HP and what is your on road price of your car.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

@ Ferrari1234 - The On road price here in Chennai is 8 L.
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Thanks Enki for the photography tips.
    As for livetodream - We met at the yard and I told him about Team Fiat as he's already on T BHP and hopefully not banned there like me :grin:

The VIN Number sticker reads the color as "Notturno Blue" instead of the "Oceanic Blue" used by Fiat in the literature.

I will try to complete the payment part tomorrow and it goes for registration on Wednesday. I can then take the delivery.
    The exhaust doesn't seem to do justice to the chrome and I looked up in the spares, they do have a chrome exhaust at about 4K. is it ok to replace during delivery or is it advisable to change it in the grey market?

Also, a friend of mine told me not to put any sun film as the glass used by Fiat is a little tinted. Is that true?
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Hummmm Nice. What I am concluding like... you seem to like the chrome door handles in this color on Punto;). I still remember your comment about painting them to car's colour. I personally like it on my T-Wine & would never do that. But again it's sacred view's concept that i follow:mrgreen:. I knew that you will like it later on.
    I think chrome handles does look smashing on OB colour.

Yep, Don't forget the Anti-rust/under-body protection paint. I am looking for a detailed write-up & tons of pics in. I loved 90 HP in this colour. Also point to be noticed, take a snap without mudflaps of the rear of the Punto from a maintained distance & lowered camera height. I want to see how those fat tires, black shock absorbers with black coils/dampers mingles with the exterior colour of OB Punto. This is another hell of a point that you have, i am sure:up.
    1 person likes this.