Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sibi, Mar 13, 2014.
Got my VIN number and is ending with AJZ,so I think its Jan 2014 model.
Yes it is Jan 14, do check below 2 threads and plan to do PDI -
Thank you Ravi.I have taken print out of the checklist and planning to do a PDI tomorrow.
Congrats on your GP
Congrats Sibi. Happy driving:car
Even I was in same dilemma.
Thinking about it, below are the pros & cons in waiting for a new one
1. I don't think there is any trace of news that new Punto would get 1.6 MJD. So, the engine is one and the same. If not, I would have waited with out any second thought.
2. Looking the abroad versions of punto evo, I some how like the big front grill of existing one. Stunning Italian beauty.
3. Even if we assume that it might be available for sales say in Q3, I don't think there will be any discounts for atleast first 6-7 months. I think ex-showroom price itself will increase due to better plastics, audio system, etc etc.
1. Better interiors. To me, I am ok what is offered right now.
2. I think the new one might get JBL speakers. Not sure. Audio quality of current one sucks big time.
So, if one doesn't bother about price tag and can wait till end of year, it might be worth it.
Between, I have closed the deal for 90HP hip hop black with Vecto yesterday. I did got a better deal for Nov2013 make which is available in stock. I am going for PDI this Saturday.
- - - Merged Post - - -
PDI is done today.Console display shows H33 .
Brilliant and looks fantastic. BTW welcome to the MJD FIAT club Mr. Sibi. Wishing you much more and more miles and totally enjoy the ownership.
Mods Note - This is Intro section, please open a new thread in ownership section and/or use other relevant threads for further discussion.
This is locked now.
Separate names with a comma.