1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked 1.3MJD Pearl white in KHT Bangalore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sibi, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sibi

Sibi Timido

Bangalore
    I am in Bangalore for last two years and I booked fiat GP pearl white Emotion from KHT Whitefield Bangalore.Expecting delivery by March 22.

I was following each and every thread here and other forums about FIAT.Absolutely no other vehicle test drive was done.Trusting all you ownership reviews 100%.Test driven both 76 and 90hp,but decided to go for 76PS .

Ganesh & Jethin from fiat are helping me from KHT side.
    2 people like this.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations
    Happy motoring
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats sibi. Wish you many more fiatastic miles ahead and welcome to our family

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Sibi,

Welcome to the fiat family and congratulations on booking the Punto. You trusting the ownership reviews is OK, but I hope you must have been yourselves satisfied with the test drive. Whats your views on the test drive? Looking forward to your ownership review post delivery.
  5. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    HI Sibi,
    Hearty Congratulations.
    Just one question, I am my self looking to buy the punto but decided to wait for the new one.
    I know that the current model will be a deal (looking in the ads in the newspapers), why not wait for the new punto?
  6. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Still the new punto date is not finalized..........Even no one has clue of it final pricing.......

So sibi's decision going with current punto with deal make more sense........

One Universal truth: :dancing:lol::lol:
    "Three things once came into your life person always feel that better i would have waited little longer.......Car......Mobile........W***" :evilsmile

Congratulation Sibi....Welcome to Punto Club..... Have Many Manyy Happy miles with your GF......
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  7. prabhoda

prabhoda Timido

bangalore
    congrats sibi ..
  8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Sibi.. Please share your detail experience on the whole process.
  9. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Congrats on the booking, Do ask them the VIN number of the vehicle allotted to you and also get the PDI done by referring to PDI checklist.
  10. Sibi

Sibi Timido

Bangalore
    It may be good option to wait .I was thinking about booking Punto from last year onwards ,but don't have the patience to wait any further.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.