1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Booked 1.3 MJD Y'day , Colour Confused ???

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by mescotc, Oct 2, 2010.

1. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hi All ,

Its nice to be among you all FIAT lovers.

Its a pleasure which is building within and could explode sometime from now.
    Dreaming of Punto diesel since last 6months, Read numerous reviews, consulted few of my friends, Many of them gave me " A word of Caution " , but ultimately Punto wins.

Booked I.3 MJD y'day , at Balaji Cars, Kalyan, Delivery promised on (16th Oct) day before Dassera.
    JUST AWAITING.
    Got a TD , Sales guy Mr. Lokesh , Bought car to my factory at Vasai , O'h but that was Petrol E+ ( with AC not working properly ), But he gave me of a drive in 1.3MJD at showroom ( 90HP) , Fantastic drive ( though I don't know driving -- oops ),
    Never before had been in an European car , Beauty, Rigidity, Comfort , Safety . I just loved it.

CANT REMEMBER INSTANCES BESIDES SOME (VERY CLOSE) WHEREIN WAITING WAS VERY SWEET.

THIS WAITING IS EXEMPLENARY. :wow

I can write and write for the excitement will not stop.

Will keep U Updated.

BTW . I am colour confused, Black / White / Medium grey ? ( heart says white , wife says no ) pls. clarify with pros n cons, Urgent , need to confirm tomoro.

Atul
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Atul,
    Welcome to TFI and congratulations. ::T
    Regarding color, first of all it is highly subjective and everyone will give different opinion.

My opinion:
    - Black and Red are hard to maintain. They need to be kept in top condition so need everyday dusting and regular washing.
    - Red is my favourite color but the rear tail lights somewhat blend in the all red punto.
    - That is the reason I went for my second favourite color- White. The rear tail lights look so good in this color and add to the distinct styling of the GP.
    I think you should go for White or Medium gray.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Congrats Atul & Welcome aboard

Regarding Colour - I always like Red, Exotica Red looks smashing on Punto and so as Electric Blue !! Its subjective & finally your choice !!
  4. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Congrats Atul

I can imagine your excitement after booking as I was in the same boat exactly one year back. Do share your experience of owning GP with off course lots of snaps. ::D
    Color - As other members have already pointed out its purely a personal choice. One thing I can assure you that whatever color you choose she is going to stop the heart bits, at least for a moment, every time it zips through the road. :dance

Do not forget PDI.

Oh, and yes welcome aboard.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats ::T ,Yeah,it's the typical love and passion towards FIAT cars which will rise even further after owning one. ::D
    Color??,red or may be white. :confused
    Sleepless nights till delivery?? ::V ,yeah,assured! :mrgreen:
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to Team Fiat India, congratulations and best wishes on buying Punto, Atul. Happy and safe motoring in your Punto.
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i think its a toss up between Bossa Nova White and Minimal Grey. BNW looks more flamboyant.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bossa Nova White : look no further

[attachment=0:b1n3i0hs]DSC_0401.jpg[/attachment:b1n3i0hs]

DSC_0401.jpg
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even in video gmes, I used to have the same color.
    BTW, I played this video game to keep my excitement levels in control throughout my waiting time.

Punto3.jpg
  10. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Congrats for new car and welcome to Fiat family, I kind fo like light colors and white and silver is too common so, it should be Foxtrot Azure.