1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Body treatment discussions

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by kr_vasudev, Dec 28, 2013.

1. ★RID3R★

★RID3R★ Timido

I think a pen won't do the job well and you never know which pen is genuine. There are lot of scratch remover pens in market mostly fake. I think a good scratch remover kit from Turtle/Meguiars will help you only for minor scratches. Just do wax after you use scratch remover. ;)

Once, I tried Waxpol Cleaner and Polish. It was not too good but average to remove minor scratches as I bought it in few bucks. Used it only over scratchy area and then waxed my car. The result was good and shiney !
  2. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

so I need to get turtle scratch remover and wax?...btw which wax?...normal turtle wax or what? and for interiors can we use that turtle wax,and what about the black plastic on the outsides?/
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

I had few scratches on my Car. I took the paint protection service in my 4th paid service. The scratches are now gone. The deep cut ones cannot be taken care, lucky i did not had any such
  4. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Try www.com-paint.com. I recently bought the com-paint BNW touch up paint pen. Its pretty useful to mask minor scratches and nicks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.