1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Body treatment discussions

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by kr_vasudev, Dec 28, 2013.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I have small scratches and swirls on my car. Does the polish/detailing jobs help in clearing these scratches. Scratches are visible only on detail inspection.

Planning to take car on Monday to 3M Care @ Marathalli
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

It depends on how well the job is done and how deep the scratch is. :)

If the scratches have not penetrated till the base coat, they can be removed.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    That is great news, Thank you. Scratches are caused due to thorns while driving in narrow roads.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  4. Okay,thanks for the information. I have found a guy who is more passionate and knowledgeable than the 3M folks i spoke to.i will be getting the detailing done by him in 2nd week of January.
    Btw,he takes about 36 hours of work to do the detailing his way or 3M type is about 9 hours.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Sat,

Will it be possible to share the contact details ?
  6. Vasudev, will share it once i have is number,i spoke him ober some one else's phone.
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @Sat, Is he doing this as a one off thing for you (as a friend) or he does this job as commercial ?
    I ask because there might be few others like me who will be interested to get such detailing done once In a while ..
    Finally 'kitna R$ lega' :confused:and what products does he use for detailing ? And where do we locate him in Blore?

Thanks,
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. Give me few days time,i will come back on this.
  9. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Any update on this Sat ??

I had been to one of the Camps and unknowingly had left my Car under Gum tree, and it was full of tree SAP after 2 days :(
    I came home and tried removing them, which i did but only with lots and lots of swirl marks and minor scratching.

Now i need to get it detailed, so plzz suggest guys !!

Its pain to see her in such condition :(
  10. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bangalore
    where and how to get that pen which removes small scratches?...does it come in BNW and whats the name and cost of it