1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

body kits for punto

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by theblack, Feb 13, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has got body kits added to their car?.
    I've not been able to get any particular design on the web for this car.
    In case anyone has got it done can you please post some photos.
    Especially if anyone is living in Bangalore, I'd love to meet him/her and get some ideas.

Thanks
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i think somebody from mumbai/pune has it.. i ve seen one red punto with subtle looking nice bodykits in the fiat factory visit thread pics...just go through that.

another friend of mine (silent TFIan) has done it from cochin...but we/he is neither fully satisfied with the design nor the product quality. They fabricate with HD fibre. i wont suggest them. sharing the pics with you...here is the facebook link.. he did it with these guys..
    Punto Facelift | Facebook

Some more ideas..
    Novitec Fiat Grande Punto X One
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I liked the skirts and to some extent the front part from the link you sent.
    I think I"m not too happy with the rear.

Please do keep me posted if you find anything else.
    One of my friend's friend actually got a complete body kit done.. Some day will visit his place and see how it looks...
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It will be a nuisance especially if you are in Bangalore with all the unscientifically designed humps all around the city. Already the nose of the Punto was low (pre 2012) enough to touch if a bit careless and with a body-kit it will still go lower.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yeah you are right.. But I can get the kit designed in such a way that it wont actually fall down but run parallel to the ground right.
    Or is it not possible?
    This is my first car and first time I'm entering into such territories.. So may be I could be wrong .. Do let me know