Thanks Shashank and Vj_V1 for you inputs. Its been two days i am doing follow up from my side. Today service advisor said still they have not received reply or 'Approval' from company for BCM replacement. Also they do not see any intermediate status of approval process. Warranty staff asked me to wait till tomorrow as he is expecting reply/approval by tomorrow but did not give any reasoning for same . Finger crossed. If further delay happens for approval then i am thinking writing to customer service to expedite. cheers.