1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BNW Mini Masserati

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by abhishekbhainsora, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hi all TFIANS,

I am Abhishek from New Delhi. I fell in love with this car ever since I saw it on the road. So wanted to buy it but I had to contend with another beauty of a ride which I had at my disposal at that moment "Hyundai Getz" and it was my first car. Finallly I manged to sell it off and then began the arduous wait of buying a new car. As I wanted a diesel car because I was fed-up with the hassles of CNG in Getz so I was open to all options. Test drove Indica Vista Quadrajet,Volkswagon Polo, Skoda Fabia, Nissan Micra, i20 CRDI, Swift DDis but Punto had a special place in my heart. So after completing all the test rides I went to RAMA MOTORS Okhla for a test ride of the punto. The curves of the car had already smitten me and the test drive melted my heart. The tank like built and smooth drive made me wonder "Is this an Indian car" ??? Finally made up my mind and most importantly my parents'... I got my BNW beauty on 25th May at 8 pm. and have been in love with this amazing piece of machinery till date.

Covered 16000 kms till date and still counting.:-D

Drive safe
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Abhishek and welcome you to TFI, with your mini Masswrati,
    Have you carried out any modifications on the Hulk, Please do share with us your driving experience and the pictures of the Grande........