1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BluRay Player

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Ganges, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yeah but i dont want to sell it,LG make.

- - - Merged Post - - -

No amp system. i have the LG home theatre setup(including DVD player).When i bought the samsung blu ray player i didnt checked for 5.1 analogue outputs.
    At the moment i have took the AUDIO L/R from samsung blu ray to my LG home theatre and using it as AUX.

- - - Merged Post - - -

if i want to see a movie i have to sit with remote controls LG,Samsung TV and Samsung Blu ray. :D just like i'm operating a crane.

- - - Merged Post - - -

im planning to buy the converter.
  2. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    spending Rs 5000 for convert is not worth i think.Better you buy a Logitech z506 which is one of the best entry level 5.1 speakers.

Logitech Z506 5.1 Speaker System Review
    1 person likes this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I don't think so there are any different output for 5.1 or 7.1

The receiver or amp will give the output according to the format you are playing.

Check this for 7.1 amp

RX-V673 - '73 Series Receivers - Yamaha - India

There is nothing like Coaxial, optical or L,R out put for all amps. All will give you the same out put which is decoded in the DVD either 7.1 or 5.1
  4. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    AMp/receiver/ or any Video/Audio devices will give you the output/Input in different ways...

Please check the Spec-connectivity part for V673
    For ex:V673 is HD Ready Recevier which can process the 7.1 channel audio input.Any 5.1/7.1/2.1 ch devices will work with this

Now V673 will give you the 7.1 output/input in different connectivity options... like HDMI,Digital in/out in Optical and Co axial,Analog Audio out,Aux in/Out.We can use any one of the Connectivity to get the Audio/Video signals but your other systems(TV,Blue Ray Player ,DVD player ) should have any of these connectivity options.

In gages Case, Speaker system is having only the 5.1 Analog input(means one cable with 5+1 pins) and his Samsung Blueray dont have (5+1,7+1-this is called 5.1/7.1 analog pins) as Output.What he is doing now is connecting head phone pin into Blue rays 2ch Audio Out which will never give u the surround sound experience.

gages, you can visit the hifivision.com for more information about all these.Which is one of the best forum for Audiovideo fanatics like teamfiat for fiat cars. :):p
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Perfectly said bro. :up