1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bluetooth audio streaming via USB interface

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by tarunactivity, Oct 4, 2015.

1. deepcruise

deepcruise Timido

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Oh yes, sorry didn't notice it, will check out, I actually got a one for 380, but it didn't receive any music so was a bit disappointed, thrn tried it with FM mod and worked out. But let me check the one in ur link. thanks Vipr.
  2. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No need to apologize..it happens with me also :). Please share your experience if you are going to try this in your car. Have fun. Btw one more advantage I can use this device with my old stereo speakers (with USB port)at home also.
  3. Anwar Hussain

Anwar Hussain Timido

Bareilly
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    this musesonic adapter wont work on new Punto evo units with usb port nxt to the gear lever, i tried a couple of products for none of them worked
  4. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Anwar Hussain I don't see any reason why it won't work on evo because the USB port is just an extended cable and as long as BnM unit is same there shouldn't be any issue. Again I am not sure about my claims and I am not marketing the product here :)
  5. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Did you try select the track manually?

I.e. from the folder listing, choose BT Music, and select the track from there?
  6. Anwar Hussain

Anwar Hussain Timido

Bareilly
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @ViPr @tarunactivity after u insert the dongle, it does get power from usb & starts to flash phone does find & connect to it wit no hassel, but u cant select the source to usb by HD menu nor does it auto play as it does when inserting a pendrive, it will skip usb as a source when shuffling between aux, usb & cd as it does when there is no usb drive or a CD is absent
  7. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Anwar Hussain I know what you are saying. I face this problem of BnM not detecting usb even with normal pendrive which is always connected to it. For couple of times my player used to suddenly stop playing from pendrive and switches to CD. I don't know what goes wrong there. Reconnect/reset worked for me in the past. Even with this musesonic device I faced this problem during initial 1-2 attempts. Now it just works fine after insert.
  8. Anwar Hussain

Anwar Hussain Timido

Bareilly
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @ViPr hmm.. tht might be true, i did try it a few times but later returned it & bought a sony bluetooth adapter which has its own internal battery like other bluetooth headsets & in this case sound quality is superb, no lags, source is aux so no problem thr can use it for telephony too wit great mic support & voice quality. Its not the solution but jst a quick & great work around if u lookin for bluetooth conc for dymamic variant & want rear passengers be able to play witout long aux cables

IMAG3994.jpg
  9. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @Anwar Hussain Having an Aux port itself gives you liberty of choosing wide variety of devices in the market for streaming. Missing Aux in Fiat cars (having BnM) is already criticized in most of the forums all over the world. Folks had even developed fake Aux connectivity. Since you have Aux available, you shouldn't have even thought of the device which I was referring to. Given a choice, I would always prefer to buy these kind of devices from brands like SONY, Phillips etc :) :)
  10. pradman

pradman Novizio

Chennai
    @ViPr Any idea if this works with V1 version of BnM device? Want to try this but I have a 2010 Linea Emotion variant.