1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bluetooth audio streaming via USB interface

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by tarunactivity, Oct 4, 2015.

1. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    oops I should have visited the related threads in detail:banghead:.....Thanks buddy you saved my efforts and frustration :happy:
  2. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    This product works in linea t jet plus?
  3. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Ideally it should.... If Anybody from Pune interested to volunteer for this testing on his Tjet, feel free to contact me :)
  4. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    In my car blue&me doesn't work manually if any voice command is available to activate this function
  5. drnavins

drnavins Timido

India
    gulbarga
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ViPr ... Hey buddy thanx...I got the musesionic ...it works like a charm..though there is slight delay in switching tracka...but the sound quality is good. Now my wife plays her choice of songs from iPad and even sometimes directly from online.
    ViPr likes this.
  6. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Enjoy Madi!!!! :headphone:.............yes there is a bit delay which is a bit annoying. This is technical limitation, since its actually fooling the B&M via dummy files :D
  7. deepcruise

deepcruise Timido

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I have a Solution, Proved and tested

I have tried BT Mono, horrible sound effect, you can better switch of and drive :)

The solution is, Get the Music from Android received in a blue tooth music dongle and get it FM modulated so that ur car FM receiver can receive it.

You need to buy 2 things.

1. Blue tooth dongle (You can get it for 380 Rs from Amazon.in)
    2. FM Modulator (You can get for 816 Rs from Amazon or Snap deal)

That's it you are all set...Get the Fm Modulator inserted in to the electric out in the centre console, insert the Bluetooth dongle in the FM modulator USB slot, stream music from ur phone by selecting the Bluetooth in ur screen, works perfect.
  8. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @deepcruise this solution may work practically but then quality would be low since it involves modulation in between. Plus considering cost of both the devices I felt the music adapter is more feasible because music transferred to the B&M is lossless and charging port is completely free which is much needed for my gps navigator. :)
  9. deepcruise

deepcruise Timido

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    That's Great ViPr, which music adapter r u referring to? Do u have any link to buy?
    On ur comment on charging port, I have splitter already so n worries.
    My feedback on FM mod is as good as a regular USB play and I am happy. I tried only adapted however it didn't stream music.
  10. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Please visit the first page of this thread. I have posted the information like link as well as demo video also.