1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue Mini Maserati is home....EDIT: 5K, 1st service updated....bad experience

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by prashantgupta84, Mar 17, 2012.

1. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I agree with you Vahan......they can do good work but i dont know why they dont do it.........its only when customer shouts and is present there they do it........
  2. bkpabi

bkpabi Novizio

Bangalore
    Congrats,Welcome to fiat family.
    I also bought it two week back..
    1 person likes this.
  3. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @Prashant ABS and DHINGRA motors are worst in gurgaon. i too get my car service and repair from OBEROI CARS, Noida. In fact distance traveled was compensated by the kind of service they provide. So i get my car service in OBEROI cars only.

Or Else you can refer to HIM MOTORS, patparganj where we have Mr. OP Sharma. I haven't met him personally but talked on phone only regarding timing chain issue and that guy boldly told that he don't find any timing chain issue with 99% chance. And so my car till now doesn't have any timing chain issue which was earlier told by ABS and DHINGRA motors and OBEROI CARS too :) ..
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got the right shocker replaced last week under warranty......part cost is Rs 2400 + tax.....
    got free car cleaning(inside and outside ) complimentary.........

meanwhile car has done 7200Km in 4.5 months.......
    getting mileage of 13-15 kmpl in city...
    18-20 in highway...

on on free roads in city car easily gives more than 22kmpl.......... i remenber i extracted 24.5 kmpl for around 35 km ride recently
  5. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The carpet in the passenger side area is getting wet....
    I have visited TASS several times even in different cities.
    Initially the drainage pipe of the a/c came blocked from the company(factory.....really silly on FIAT part) which they opened. But the problem was not solved although there was less water coming in.

I visited different TASS in Dehradun again after 1 month, they replaced the exhaust pipe under warranty......but the problem is still there.......the SA there said that..he has solved the problem in 4-5 cars by inserting a thin pipe in the exhaust...but the person to do that was not there...and i had to return to delhi same day...so that was not done...

any suggestions...i am irritated by this...........
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did wheel balancing last week....

They have put 400 gms wieght......is it normal??????

7. What was wrong with the shocker?you paid for it?or was it covered under warranty?

- - - Merged Post - - -

They put 275 grams when I got wheel balancing done,it varies from car to car...
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The shocker was replaced free under warranty..........I dont know they said it has gone weak...that too at 5K.kms.....