1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me w/ Aftermarket head unit

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by vivekrj.dieselhead, Jun 27, 2012.

1. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Hey guys, i have found over net, which must be a point of interest, for every Fiat E+ owner.

As the title of this thread is showing enough light. Let me make the air clear.

Its a adapter/interface b/w blue & me and any aftermarket head unit. Its available on an italian website.

Here is the link BlueBack - BlueBack - Products - Paser Srl
    of website,

along with a demo on youtube

Though, i am not sure about the authenticity of this product, that is why ice gurus are requested to through some light on the product.

I know, i am not the only one, who need this kind of product for his ice upgrade. Most of us must be searching this kind of product.
  2. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    I find it strange that nobody replied till now to the thread.

Anyways, I request, ICE GURUS to kindly through some light on the product.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I find it strange that nobody replied till now to the thread.

Anyways, I request, ICE GURUS to kindly through some light on the product.
  3. Thevaibhav

Thevaibhav Timido

Bangalore

This is really interesting. The website retails the connector at £140 plus shipping. But that's about the price of a new Blue and Me box :(

any other suggestions?
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    The input connection that guy was making to the after market stereo player, is it a std in all after market devices ?
    if yes, then i would opt for this next year (bonus time) and Will get a suitable alpine player with amp...

1: steering controls intact
    2: Blue and Me function works
    3: most dreaded, no wire cutting, hence no warranty issues (?)

let down is the cost of the kit 140 GBP at 80 INR = 11200 INR
    plus nice pair of components and rear coax spk set costs another 8-15k
    AMP would be in the range 8-20k
    Woofer :3-15k

ICE pundits, What say ? Is it worth it ? Or just add the rest and leave this kit alone ?
  5. Thevaibhav

Thevaibhav Timido

Bangalore
    Also found a pioneer lead "ca-r-blue.me.001" had anyone had any experience with this ?