1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue&me Stopped working..

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by Flemenco-Red, Feb 24, 2014.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

In the glove box. There are 2 screws holding it to the roof of the glove box. IIRC, they are allen key screws.
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Check if something cloth like is pasted below your leftmost dashboard AC vent to prevent moisture droplets going into Blue N Me if not shoot a mail to Fiat about why it was not done in your car and BnMe box should now be replaced FOC because it got damaged due to negligence of their dealer.
    Also check connections to blue n me box in glove box and fuse in fuse box.

Blue N Me box costs around 12k as stated earlier by hello2anand, its the Head Unit which costs around 35k.
  3. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Thanks vj_v1 for pointing that out...

I also tried by cleaning the Unit...To my surprise, B&M started to work...Here is the thread under DIY - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/do-yourself/11790-cleaning-blue-me-unit-started-work.html
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. Same problem as Flemenco Red
    B&M stopped working & so has the ICE!! steering controls not working other than 'mute'. Tried disconnecting the battery but to no avail.
    Haven't contacted the linea guys but any solutions???? The display only reads 'PHONE'
  5. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Samir, Are you saying the complete music system is not working (or) just the B&M ? If it is within two years of warranty, it can be replaced. Please check with the SC.