1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Sticker

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by sundar1900, Jul 12, 2012.

1. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Recently I found a Punto with a sticker in the rear wind shield. It read "Blue & Me by Microsoft" It was a transparent sticker with Blue fonts looked cool and boasting hi-tech feature of Punto. Can anyone tell where can I get the sticker from?
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat provided this sticker with the car itself in 2009. It is no more available.
  3. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Chapter closed.:(
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sundar,
    though it was the FIAT to launch first Blue and Me technology,now a days every car have it,so that sticker doesnt sounds much.

Better Try for a sticker with "First Hatch in Blue and Me" :D
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True. Most of the cars now have the Bluetooth Connectivity. But, I doubt if any other car have the Blue and Me like feature of giving voice commands.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    My 2010 Punto had it, I asked the dealership to remove it even before delivery because I hate stickers in my car. From what I heard this sticker is available as an accessory and can be ordered. So if you still need it check with your dealership.
  7. passion@fiat

passion@fiat Timido

Faridabad
    Faridabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Even I saw 3 Puntos with Blue & Me stickers on the rear windshield. The owners said that they got this during delivery but incidently all 3 were 2010 models. I asked Kashyap fiat SA but he had no clue. Have requested Mr. OP sharma , head of service to let me know if its possible to get this from Fiat company. Have still not received any response after a week.

Anybody here who can suggest inputs on Blue & Me sticker?
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This sticker was available till around March-April 2010 manufactured cars and was subsequently removed when FIAT started giving Delphi head units instead of Blaupunkt. So, this sticker is a way to identify a car with Blaupunkt head unit. ;)

When I did PDI for my June 2010 manufactured Punto, I was told that this Blue&Me sticker is an accessory and can be ordered and costs around Rs200/-. I never checked for its part number.