1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Software Version update & All other queries

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by VahanPujari, May 14, 2010.

1. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Anyone using IPOD classic to play the music!!! As said in the previous post. I need to know if I can play the playlist from IPOD when i connect through USB?

Please help!!
  2. HarshaEvo

HarshaEvo Timido

Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Hey Everyone

I would like to know can we install blue & me adapter in punto Evo Active.is that possible does it works with active variant? I got some good deal blue and me adapter costs 5.2k after importingits like 6.8k so I'm thinking to get install one if possible.

Thanks in Advance

Mod Note: Post Merged with the Blue n Me thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  3. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Harsha,

From what I read, integration of B&M in active variant is not possible. Related thread attached below for reference.

http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/how-to-install-blue-me-afterwards.6741/

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Wont you have to change the steering as well to use B & Me, even if you are able to install the adapter.

Better go for Tantra Fluke handsfree bluetooth kit (which should cost somewhere around 1.5k-2k) and you would be able to play music through bluetooth (that B & Me isnt capable of) and you can take calls as well from it. Few of my friends use it daily and havent faced any problem as of yet.
    PradeepM likes this.