1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Software Version update & All other queries

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by VahanPujari, May 14, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    The issue is ecoDrive PC application now uploads data from USB only through Internet connection on its server. Check your Internet connectivity. I also get this error sometimes. Retry again and again typically solves it. A query - Have you backed up your journey data on your PC (the file is in C Drive, Users, App Data, with a filename com.convergence.xxx.xxxxx)? If yes, copy that backed up file/ folder and paste it in your ecoDrive folder in C Drive of your PC.

I don't think there is any other way but USB to upload your journey data in the server.
  2. vineet_k21

vineet_k21 Novizio

Pune
    Did you have to update to 5.5 first? Mine is 2009 Linea as well.
  3. vineet_k21

vineet_k21 Novizio

Pune
    Finally managed to complete version upgrades this weekend. Was impressed with level of details in instructions provided. Just took about 20-25 min to upgrade 5.5 and 5.6.
  4. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    hello guys, plz suggest me a good Bluetooth headset for picking up calls that is compatible with my blue n me and my nokia E6. although my cellphone is paired to my car's blue n me... I want to talk from my headset and pick the phone from my steering controls... is this possible?
  5. Gesudraz

Gesudraz Timido

Pune
    pune
    Linea 1.3
    Hi
    I just updated 5.5 & 5.6 in my 2010 linea MJD .. lets what difference it will make ...
    the reason for upgrade was my earlier lumia with 7.8 version use to work fine but two days back got new lumia with windows 8 it was giving issues like
    no phone book copieng
    no continous connection
    when i try to connect phone use to restart

lets see will update my experience with update soon

Gesu
    Palio MJD SDX -sold
    Linea MJD emotion pack
  6. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Firstly, blue & me pairs with only one device at a time.
    Secondly, this can be done from your phone. Pair it with both the headset and blue & me. The tricky party is when you have to answer an incoming call you may pick up the call from steering controls. And during the call you'll have to switch from blue&me to headset from your phone. Similarly when making a call. In my opinion too much of work and hassle when driving. But then if you're okay with it, then go ahead.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I doubt if this is possible. B&M pairs with the phone using the Hands Free profile, meaning the phone sees B&M as a headset. I don't think it is possible to connect 2 headsets simultaneously to the phone using bluetooth.

Rajan
  8. Gesudraz

Gesudraz Timido

Pune
    pune
    Linea 1.3
    I did remove my old phone data before connecting the newone .. but still it was issue connecting to new one ...

i am hoping it might have resolved will check while going back home inthe eve...

yes it connects blue& me as headset

Gesu
    Palio MJD SDX -sold
    Linea MJD emotion pack
  9. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India

Some older phones used to consider bluetooth headsets just like any other bluetooth device. So, it would depend on what phone one is using. But yes mobiles coming out since the last 3 years take only one headset at a time.
  10. Gesudraz

Gesudraz Timido

Pune
    pune
    Linea 1.3
    Guys,

after update my phone is working fine with Blue and Me ... only issue is the receiver side voice is very low they are not able to hear it properly any solution for same

Gesu
    GTX/Palio MJD and now Line MJD