1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Software Version update & All other queries

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by VahanPujari, May 14, 2010.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Did the update yesterday without any hitch. As per B&ME FAQ pages, config or USB error comes if you do not have the 5.5 version installed. It is a 59mb file that has to be downloaded and installed prior to updating to 5.6.
  2. maverick

maverick Amatore

Downloaded the 5.5 and tried installing, then also got the same config error. Mine is a March 2011 model, so the car should have 5.5 by default. The iPod controls also works fine, which means the car is having ver 5.5
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Same here. I am planning to try again using some other USB stick. Let me see how it goes.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Guys i was facing some issuies with my B&M so gave my car to TASC and i got direct replacement of the very freshly arrived B&M box. As per my SA its a new 5.6 version. FIAT sent few B&M boxes couple of days before to galaxy out of which one landed in my car!
    Their isen't any way to cross-check if its 5.6 or old one?
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

pardon my ignorance but Blue and Me box??
    how does it look,where is it installed.
    and any idea of its cost?
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    B&M box is located inside the glove box of the car. I think it costs 15k.
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Yep you are right but it costs 10,300 Rs. Just got the workshit. If you want i'll post pics of my workshit. Product cost is 10.5 grands. Don't know how much labour costs as mine was done in warrenty.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  8. Abhijit Singh

Abhijit Singh Timido

bangalore
    Hi nikhilsikka

what is EcoDrive.

Guys, I am new fiatian and recently got my Punto MJD Emotion but when I try to copy the Phone book contacts from my N95 phone, I see that screen returns to the diaply where we see the Date/Time/KMs details.

I am not sure how I can copy the Phonebook, please suggest.

also, please let me know how I can find out the version of Blue n Me I have on my Punto
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Eco drive is a software that monitors how we ride and records the data in our usb, which helps improve our driving style in more eco friendly manner. the data is accessed through our computer by plunging in the usb.. Unfortunately it doesn't work in India> but i have seen some post of petrol linea owner stating it works on their car.

Not all phones function all features of the blue and me... I own a N900 and its does't copy the contacts. You have to manually sent the required contacts from ur phone to the car via Bluetooth...

For more info on Blue&Me check this site.
    http://www.blueandme.net/blueandme/index.aspx?brand=fiat&lang=en
  10. Abhijit Singh

Abhijit Singh Timido

bangalore
    Thanks thomman85.

I will read the details in the link you have provided and will try to manually sending the contacts one by one.