1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Software Version update & All other queries

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by VahanPujari, May 14, 2010.

1. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Re: Blue & Me Software Version 5.4.11 update

have you guys tried updating to 5.4.11 first?? then try the 5.5 update.
  2. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore

Folks, it ain't regarding the update but a quick question on how to keep the tracks/songs play continuously from pen drive? Every time I got to change the next songs via steering control. Is there a workaround or am I missing something. That being said, am yet to completely explore my Punto's features have driven it jus under 2months....thanks for any info !!
  3. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3

I think that I had the same problem.

Please see my post in "Blue & Me Quirks".

Hope this will help.

Johnny
  4. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore

Thanks Johnny, will try the settings you've mentioned and will keep you posted...but I must admit, am the most lazy and ignorant FIAT fan in this forum...you wouldn't believe, am yet to pair my mobile in my Punto :-((
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3

You MUST do the phone pairing. This is probably the best feature of B&M.

Besides the convenience, you can also impress the hell out of your passengers when you take a call on B&M!!

Johnny
  6. Ballu

Ballu

Bangalore
    Blue and Me Upgrade

Hi,
    Recently i bought Nokia x6 and seems it does not pair properly with Blue and Me, current version being 5.4. I took my car to KHT Motors, Bangalore for blue and me upgrade (latest being 5.5), to my horror they told me that they were not able to upgrade blue and me and getting error “USB Error : 10". This upgrade has been tried twice at KHT motors, got same result. :A

Any of you were able to pair latest mobile with 5.4? Di you upgrade blue and me, if yes how?

Pl help.
    :anyone
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: Blue and Me Upgrade

Check this thread --->> BLUE & ME. There are links in the thread where you can check connectivity of your cell with Blue & Me

Also, pls search the forum before creating threads for similar threads already existing.

Merging this thread with the above-mentioned thread
  8. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Blue & Me of my Linea got conked off & stopped functioning last month. Had to get it replaced under warranty. The new box came with Voice commands in Italian language instead of English :shocked

Cross-posting from my Ownership thread, the process I followed to install the patch for language update to English.

9. Ballu

Ballu

Bangalore
    AT KHT they tried twice with different 2 gb pen drive, it gave "USB Error : 10". I tried with my 8 gb pen drive, somehow nothings happens when i trun key to MAR ( after inserting pen drive to its slot)
  10. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Ballu,

Do not forget to turn off Bluetooth connectivity of your cell while updating. Check following?

• Was it a blank USB stick?[/*:m:3clz6ske]
    • Was the software copied to the root - without creating any folders?[/*:m:3clz6ske]
    • Turn off & take out the key before inserting USB stick[/*:m:3clz6ske]
    • Put Radio ON (to see various update messages displayed)[/*:m:3clz6ske]
    • Now turn the key to MAR (do not crank the engine)[/*:m:3clz6ske]
    • You've to wait for a few minutes. In between I was about to abort but just in time Blue & Me lady announced that Update is in progress. Keep an eye on Radio/ HU display also. Sometimes it takes 5-7 minutes to update[/*:m:3clz6ske]