1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Software Version update & All other queries

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by VahanPujari, May 14, 2010.

1. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    I have upgraded to 5.6 today morning. The upgrade did take a few additional minutes in comparison to earlier upgrades. I got the installing message on MID twice or thrice and then the blue lady said update complete, please remove the USB drive.

I couldnt spend time today on the differences with this new version. Any one has researched on what is new with this version of BnM?
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I'm getting Config error...!
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    It means your Blue&Me is of v5.4. First update to v5.5, and then, to v5.6. The Blue&Me website has links for downloading v5.5 also.
  4. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    thinking that i tried updating to 5.5 first but i was still getting config error and mine being a feb 2012 manufactured car i doubt if it is not having 5.5 already
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Me too got config error. Mine is already 5.5
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i got error report with v5.5....... and t i used a 8gb usb..

i pasted the whole file without a folder in the root of the usb.. then it showed a config error.. and when i pasted the update file in a folder.. it dint respond at all...
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  7. My blue n me lady has stopped responding to commands. Microphone works fine as I am able to make calls using the steering buttons. do i need to reinstall?
  8. maverick

maverick Amatore

Hey I AM GETTING "Config Error" for both 5.5 and 5.6 version. I was using a Sandisk 8GB pen drive. Need to hunt for one smaller than that. What was the size of the pen drive you were using to upgrade Blue & Me
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Even I used a SanDisk 8 GB pen-drive for upgrading to v 5.6.
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

I am having s USB extension cable to which I connect the drive. Lemme try connecting it directly.

Sent from my iPhone