1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Software Version update & All other queries

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by VahanPujari, May 14, 2010.

1. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Did not understand your query? I connected my iPhone with its USB cable (provided with the iPhone) to the USB port.
    What did you mean by Fiat adapter?

On a different note, I am planning to use a USB multiplier and see if I can use ecodrive and iPhone together. Will let you know if it works.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    You dont need to. The car itself can store ~8 hours of driving data. And when you need that in your pen drive , just plug it in for a while and it'll get transferred to the drive from the car. So, no need for the pen drive to be plugged in all the time.

Gurjinder.
  3. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks Gurjinder! That was useful. :)
  4. My GP wasn't able to play the songs from iPhone without the FIAT Adapter (http://www.partsworld-uk.com/products/312-blueme-adapter-for-ipod-iphone-by-fiat.aspx) When I checked all the forums, it appeared that fiat cars in UK (after a chassis number) had a hardware fix that removed the need for this adapter. iPod Classic (in general, iPods without iOS) don't require the adapter but require the B&M update of 5.5 though.

Hope it is clear now...
  5. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Compatibility of Blackberry Torch with Blue n Me V5.5

Hey guys , Im about to buy a new phone , the BB Torch. I cant believe I was daft enough not to think whether the phone will be compatible with Blue N Me before.

Any Ideas whether the torch works with Blue N me. I really hope I dont have to change the model.

Helppp!!!!:D
  6. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Check here and here.
    I dont see any reason why it would not be compatible for most functions. Compatibility is rare only with the sms reader.
    Last edited: May 5, 2011
  7. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks abk1980, really helped and took my tension off man, other wise would have been stuck with a 30k investment and still would have to make calls with handsfree lol.
  8. tangojoker

tangojoker

Bangalore
    Last week, my USB stick was not being recognized by B&M. I had to plug/unplug it couple of time to get it to work.
    So yesterday, before i started for work, i did the routine and drove on. few mins later i realized that B&M was playing the same song again .....
    Hmmm, checked and found the loop was set to On. strange as i had it off. Then noticed that all the B&M setting were back to default.

Was the system somehow reset ? no idea. but my problem with USB has not occurred again since.
  9. captainsubtext

captainsubtext Timido

i just got my fiat linea tjet + last week and I can confirm that an ipod touch with OS 4+ works like a charm with blu and me without any sort of adapter. hope this helps.
    I'm guessing my blu and me version is 5.5
  10. Tried iPod (nano, 3rd gen) first time on my Linea (delivered on 16th June). Everything worked fine. The iPod is getting charged. Do you have voice controls for iPod to change folders/artists etc. One more problem is that, it becomes difficult to switch back to iPod if you stop it. The HU keeps on saying "no more source available". How do I make iPod start again?