1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Software Version update & All other queries

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by VahanPujari, May 14, 2010.

1. lightinin95

lightinin95

Vadodara
    Thanks PaddleShifter. Will try that as soon as I find time to do that. I just cannot make myself use my mobile from my car without B&M !! Life changes so quickly after Linea. :)
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :mrgreen: So true. You will also like the updated media player as it will resume from where it was stopped last time.
    Take care.
  3. lightinin95

lightinin95

Vadodara
    Hi PS - Just downloaded V5.5. How do I know the version I have downloaded is the latest?

Thanks, Sam
  4. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The link to latest download (5.5.1.3 or later if it has been released) is here:

http://www.blueandme.net/resources/down ... Me_5.5.zip

EDIT- Unzip the package you downloaded. Then, open the pdf guide in English inside the unzipped folder. Scroll to the end and you will find the version as shown below at the bottom right side.
    [attachment=2:26hqsgf0]5.5.1.3.jpg[/attachment:26hqsgf0]

5.5.1.3.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg
  5. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    Started using the USB drive from today. In the first attempt it did not recognise and kept on playing the CD. Then while the key was still in MAR position, took off the pen drive and put it back again and it started playing. The quality seems to be better thru the USB.
    But one help i need from friends here: If i say 'folders', it shows all the folders (some 100numbers) in the USB and it becomes difficult to browse and get to the desired one thru the steering controls. Is there any way / voice commands which can switch to my desired folder?
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Interesting query. Need to check this but I am not too optimistic about finding this feature. Lets see.
  7. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    Thanks PS for your attention. Will wait for your advice.
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I havent checked my B&M version so far. I havent update also. How can i check the current version? An update is required? Did FIAT ask all customers to update B&M on their cars?
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @pammuluvcars to check Blue N Me version with music playing say stop if blue n me lady speaks stopped it's Blue N Me version 5.5 and if it speaks Playback stopped it's not V5.5
    Update is not required if your phone works fine and you dont experience any bugs in Blue N Me.
    No Fiat haven't asked owners to update Blue N Me.
  10. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I dont know, but some times my phone doesnt get paired with the B&M properly. Sometimes even after getting paired when call comes i cant answer first time. 2nd time it will be ok. Small issues are there. i purchased the car in november, so i dont know what version it has on it.