1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me - Quirks

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by johnny, Jul 1, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    The issue is that the Media Library just got corrupted. Don't do anything. Just remove & reinsert USB stick after sometime. If still the issue persists, remove USB stick, insert it in your PC and add or delete a song, reinsert it now in B&M. Media Library will be built up again & USB will work like a charm !!:D
  2. bna

bna Novizio

Bangalore
    Guys,

Blue & Me is not recognizing USB. The display says "No Source Available". Tried below things
    1. Formatted the USB and added some songs--> No luck
    2. Tried a different USB with songs-->No luck
    3. Removed the battery -ve terminal and tried --> No luck.
    Mine is Feb 2011 linea MJD. So i assume by Blue & Me version is 5.5.
    I am really worried. Any more pointers or do i have to take it to TASS.

Regards
    Ashok
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    @bna- Remove the battery terminal for 10 minutes. It'll work :)
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ashok, try this:

Press the 'windows' button on the steering and say ''media'' and scroll through the options to play desired track

It should work.
  5. bna

bna Novizio

Bangalore
    Sorry guys for the late response.
    Gurjinder, thanks for tip. Its working like a charm.
    Learning a lot of new things. Thanks guys

Regards
    Ashok
  6. rajeev21698

rajeev21698 Novizio

Firozabad
    Can body help i am using samsung galaxy s2 and i am not able to play songs using usb chord on blue & me
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Rajeev, are you using galaxy as a phone or a mass storage? You should be able to play songs when you set option to use USB connection as mass storage on your phone. In this case, I doubt you will be able to use Blue&Me phone hands free. If you are just connecting USB in Kies mode, it will not be recognised as a media device by B&M.
  8. rajeev21698

rajeev21698 Novizio

Firozabad
    plz let me know how can i set my phone as mass storage
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Sir,
    As i said..First go to applications-settings-connections-USB mode-Mass Storage!
  10. I am having a strange problem with my Blue and Me. Whenever I use my phone to dail the number, the audio volume goes to maximum for few seconds and comes back to normal. But if I use my steering mounted buttons to make a call this doesn't happen. The sudden high volumes scares the passengers inside the car, especially kids. Does anyone have a similar issue?