1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me - Quirks

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by johnny, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    humm...i agree with u..even i havnt done yet THANKFULLY!
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I think I did it once but not for Blue & Me issue. It was because my Linea stalled 3-4 times last year during the running even in 4th / 5th gear at reasonable speed. All of a sudden when the car was running, I found break got harden only then I realised that engine got turned off ::OO . Disconnecting -ve terminal of the battery for an hour solved it :mrgreen: & it never happened again.
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    ::OO ::OO

Linea stalled 3-4 times???????how so?...any special reason behind it?? :?:
  4. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    It has something to do with hot air mixture. It happened in extreme summer. A couple of times when the car stalled, MID also flashed some airbag failure message. I got to learn & disconnected the -ve terminal for more than an hour & everything got sorted out :) .
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    wohhh...what could b the possible link of hot air in summer???cars can sustain more high temp. i cant gt this thing...n u r ok with it??? what TASS guys told u abt this thing?
  6. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    How can TASC diagnose such issue :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jokes apart, I do not remember the technical explanation given by a friend. The outcome was that the solution worked. End justifies the means. :mrgreen:

EDIT: The same thing happened to Cha0s' GP 1.4 & his friend's Palio 1.2 also. Its something to do with ECU miscalculating (due to hot air) how much air to be mixed with fuel or something. Disconnecting -ve terminal of battery restores ECU defaults.
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    guys suddenly while playing the media player on my linea stopped working. i removed the pendrive put it back and again browsed through the media player folders etc.
    when i see the song and i press the ok button the player doesnt play anything.

one more bug. hell bill gates microsoft hell :)

can we install different OS on blue and me box :) lol kidding
  8. Hey, You are luckly that Blue & Me recognizes your voice. Mine doesn't even recognize my voice with normal accent or american accent. The lady just quits on me. What is the solution?
  9. Italia-Linea

Pune
    now one more issue. till yest i was able to see the folders. now i get a message no media found :(

what might be the issue here guys.
  10. Italia-Linea

Pune
    ok. i upgraded my blue and me again. then copied songs again and to my shock the media player option itself vanished from blue and me. took out the pen drive again and voila the media player option is back again.

and songs started playing too. lets see if the issue has been resolved.

i have now learnt that everyday usage of blue and me makes us discover new bugs:rage
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011