1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me - Quirks

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by johnny, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

hay bro when this B&M 7.0 version coming??...i am also having 5.4 the older one..i want to update it but 1 prob is there that i am using ECODRIVE. so if i upgrade my B&M will i have to re-install my ECODRIVE?? or it'll not affect ECODRIVE at all??? :anyone
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Here are the highlights of upcoming version

[attachment=0:38ixzskg]blue-and-me-ver7.0-features.jpg[/attachment:38ixzskg]

@tron: you can upgrade to current 5.5 version. I dont have information about if ecodrive re installation would be required or not. But i think since its OS upgrade, so chances are that reinstall of Ecodrive would be required also I think a newer version of same would come up.

blue-and-me-ver7.0-features.jpg
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Tron, Eco drive would have to be re-installed post updating blue n me to v5.5.
    There would be Eco Drive option in Settings but it won't function
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Eagerly awaiting the release. I think straight away moving to 7 will be a bit risky as bugs would need to be sorted. It might stabilize by 7.2/7.3.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I hope our Indian FIATs also get new features with Blue&Me 7.
    Linea owners can be happier. Ecodrive is only working in Linea. That means Linea has better box and can have more features after Blue&Me 7 is launched for sure. ::T
  6. capt_slow

capt_slow

Mumbai
    Guys and Gals ,

The media player functionality in my car has stopped working abruptly. The media player option doesn't appear on the MID at all now. I have also noticed that blue tooth connectivity is also affected .I mean i am able to connect my phone device but it keeps getting disconnecting .

Any pointers as to how i should go about fixing the problem . I am hoping is just a s/w issue and i wont have to drive the car to a service center
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Capt Slow- Time to disconnect the -ve terminal of the battery for 10-15 minutes. That should solve the issue.

Remember, Blue&Me is Microsoft so it needs a restart every few months.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    :mrgreen: ::D :)

Just like a Bajaj Scooter in old days need to be inclined to left before applying the kick to start it :mrgreen: :wink:
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    lolzz :lol: :lol: ::D cant imagine that!! :lol: :evilsmile

how many months span u'll recommend to do it??
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I haven't yet needed to do the reset in 18 months of ownership. I guess this could happen if USB drive contents are changed too frequently or paired phone has a glitch. It could corrupt the cache and thus requirement to reset.