1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me - Quirks

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by johnny, Jul 1, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Thats good news & should go to "Did You Know series?"
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods plz move the post in the DID U KNOW SERIES
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Andy - I've done that yday itself. Added to the 1st page, last point of 1st post
    Here
  4. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cheers Andy.

You can put in a HDD, and, to paraphrase the Hero Honda ad "Fit it, forget about it"

Johnny
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yeah indeed u can....:)
  6. Query : Do we have to pair the phone with B&M everytime you enter the car? I have a nokia 5230. When I enter the car I have to pair it always by entering the PIN. There is a option ( in the phone) that comes in while pairing 'do you want these devices to pair automatically' to which I had replied 'Yes'.
    Am I missing something here ?
    Also when I try to update the phone contacts, the bluetooth gets disconnected.
  7. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Same thing happened with me initially.
    Try to switch off your phone's bluetooth and then switch it on, try to pair it again. It worked for me.

Another issue i am facing: sometimes when i start the engine it doesn't detect media player. but after i restart the engine it detects.
    Anyone is facing the same issue?
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Pairing is required to be done only once.
  9. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Even I'm using a Nokia 5230 on the updated software to v20
    I'm not facing this issue.

Have you updated your phone's firmware??
    But beware, the update cannot be undone once performed on the phone. (I'm regretting coz i cant modify/hack the phone to my wish)
    More on the update here: http://nokia5230.com/nokia-5230-firmwar ... v20-0-005/
  10. I erred on one number.Mine is 5233. The software version is V12. I haven't updated it ever since i bot it back in December 09.
    Hmm Lemme try that the next time I sit in the car. I haven't tried any other media yet. Will try and update you.