1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me - Quirks

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by johnny, Jul 1, 2010.

1. rajeev21698

rajeev21698 Novizio

Firozabad
    jinshu plz let me guide step by step
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Volume setting of your external source field is too high.
    In the HU, there is a Audio setting menu. Scroll thro' it & select external source, reduce the volume & this would be taken care of.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I, too, face the same issue. I have set the external volume to about 25-27. I guess the Blue&Me is not prepared/does not know whats coming when we directly dial from our phone and feeds the entire 25-27 volume audio that we have set in external audio feature to the speakers. Then it corrects it in about 1-3 seconds and the volume adjusts itself to normal.

You can avoid this by decreasing the volume in external audio feature of the head unit settings but then you will have to manually raise the volume while talking everytime.
  4. Thanks VahanPujari & PaddleShifter for the suggestions. I will try it out
  5. Ahamed Beig

Ahamed Beig Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,
    I have problem while playing my MP3 through USB. It playes for 3-4 seconds then hangs and after 3-4 seconds it playes and then hangs..
    I told this problem with the service center guy. He told me that there could be virus. At the time of delivery I checked it. I faced the same problem. Then the supervisor cam and checked. It played without any problem. He said, any virus can be removed by unplugging the elecrical wires connected to the cars's battery.

At home I checked my MP3 player, I scanned it for virus. There was no virus and it playes very well.

I am not able to understand this issue. Is this my MP3 or with the Blue& me device in the car.
    From past weeks,
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ahamed, what's the bitrate at which your mp3 files are coded? And is the condition of pen drive good? I would advise you the following:
    1. Format your pen drive.
    2. Put some songs in it that are encoded at 128kbps bit rate.
    3. Turn the key to mar position and insert the pen drive after 5-8 seconds. Let it build library and auto play.

See if the problem persists. In that case, it would be a good idea to remove the negative terminal of the battery for 10-15 minutes and retry. Take care qhile fiddling with the battery terminals.
  7. Q - why is that some names are not displaying for incoming calls? I tried saying the number in +91xxxx, xxxx and 0xxxxx formats but still no use.

I use Nokia E63 and incoming messages are not read out! With my previoud Sony W810i, it was working.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    USB repeats same song again and again unless i press next.
    how to activate "PLAY ALL" (usb only ,CD is fine)
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Jayadev ... press the blue and me button and say "loop off" . Alternatively you can also do this by going in the media player settings through the MENU button and doing a loop off.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    How to disconnect the phone call from Steering mountd controls. I tried withe the Menu buttom (where we use that button to receive the call) but not working. I can put the call on hold but cant disconnect. I manually disconnect the call from the mobile or I wait the person who was calling me to disconnect the call.