1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me Query

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by AerialsInTheSky, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Hi folks,

I use a pen drive to listen to songs on Blue & Me. Although, I have segregated the songs into different folders based on the language, I would like to create playlists which would make life a lot simpler. I have read somewhere on the forum that playlists ought to be created using Windows Media Player to be able to see them on Blue and Me. However, below are a few thoughts that I have:

1. Windows Media playlist is nothing but a simple xml file containing the name and path of the songs that are added to it.
    2. Further, Windows Media player does not allow to create a playlist of songs from a removable device(USB).

Now, I would like to know if anyone has succeeded in creating and using playlists on Blue & Me. If yes, how was it done?

Thanks in Advance,
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I used playlist creator successfully. It is a free to use software.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Thanks let me try and see!
  4. Didn't work out :-( The Blue and Me recognizes the playlist but says it is empty! Any thoughts on that?
  5. I have Tried it using Windows Media Player only. it worked. Created playlist from the USB and saved it in USB root. BnM plays the playlist without any issue.
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I guess playlist has to be saved in root folder. Open the m3u file in notepad and check the location of files in playlist.
  7. Windows Media player did not allow me to add an item from the USB onto a playlist let alone saving the list back on the USB

Playlist is saved in the root. The playlist creator suggested above uses relative addressing and not absolute addressing. Hence there should not be any problems. Let me try to devise a workaround for this. If I succeed, I shall post the entire steps.
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Do check the playlist by opening .m3u file in notepad. The files addresses should not have a drive letter mentioned e.g. it should read \\folder\file and not drive:\folder\file When I was trying the playlists, I found this to be a major reason for playlist not working.
  9. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is there any setting on blue and me to skip to next folder automatically when the last song of the current folder is played back?
  10. arun_casio

arun_casio

trivandrum
    i bough a punto mjd emotion pack. i dont have spare key and owners manual. plx any one can help by sending an owners manual pdf and hw to use Blue and Me facility????? and the procedure to obtain a KEY CODE.......
    Plx help me.

As i told i will update u al with my experience with suspension upgrade................

Happy Punting.................