1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue&me not working properly

Discussion in 'Technical' started by aniket.agawane14, Jul 3, 2015.

1. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    my blue and me isn't showing anything up on the MID any more... means I can't manually use the functions, I've got to use the voice.

Anyone else had this? Fix anyone?
  2. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why don't you do try dis connecting your Battery for about 20 mins and re connect and check.
    If that is unsuccessful try re loading the B&Me software, you should find the software from www.blueandme.net website.
    Do keep us posted if it's going good.
  3. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    I already done software update but nothing happens
  4. SanketGajane

SanketGajane Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Disconnecting the negative of battery for 30 mins and my problem was solved.
    My B&Me was not showing anything on Display. Even after plugging USB there was no effect. But now working fine
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. ani1900s

ani1900s Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    May I ask which version of Blue & Me are you using and have you tried updating the software anytime recently?
    As much the battery disconnection can assist you to restart B&M, the update will on other hand provide you with any minor bug fixes that might have arose from something; so both of this together should provide you with a fresh B&M setup.
  6. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    i am using 5.6 version
  7. ani1900s

ani1900s Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That is an updated version then... keep battery disconnected as suggested above and then try reinstalling the B&M 5.6 again.
    By the way, to precisely understand the issue; is only MID not showing the information but BT is functioning i.e. picking up calls, etc. or the BT is completely down and unable to perform any task including playing music through USB?
  8. mangesh

mangesh Timido

Thane
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Hi, I had a repair work from authorized service center last month. After taking the car back to the home and tried connecting USB pen drive. I was unable to get the option of multimedia on pressing Call pickup button from steering. Further investigating found that the call pickup was also not responding. I took back the car to service center and asked them to check it. After checking they are saying that it is not functioning/damaged. I said it was working when I drop the car for repair work but they just denied it. It was really embarrassing moment for me.

After going through this forum thread I thought that I could get same help/assistance from this group on my issue. Could anyone please guide me about what really the problem must be or how to check it? If there is any option to troubleshoot myself the problem.

Otherwise, I am thinking to buy new Blue&Me setup.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Go through this thread.I'm alsonyet to fix my dead BnMe module.Meanwhile you can check Fuseno 51.
    http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/cleaning-blue-me-unit-started-to-work.11790/page-3#post-841948287
    mangesh likes this.
  10. aniket.agawane14

aniket.agawane14 Novizio

Thane
    Linea T-Jet
    My problem is still there last 5-6 month i cant use blue&me manually but my all steering controll key works fine cd,fm and usb also work gr8
    But i cant see any info about usb n blue&me settings on MID
    So much research on net but nothig find to useful