1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue&me issues and solution

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chopspheare, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Chopspheare

Chopspheare Timido

Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hiya team,

Welcome me to the T-Jet extravagenzilla. It gives me shakey bowl to put maah feet into the speedster excelatorilla of the T-Jet . However i had encountered few issues with the blue and me. I have gone thru the forum and found many facing the same issue. Some blaming the blue and me system and going for a replacement
    USB stick not getting recognized is at the top of the issue.
    #solution.
    Yes remove the terminal from the battery which is marked L and yes you have to leave it overnight so that the whole Bluetooth system is flushed.
    Make sure there are no CD inside and the media panel is switched off.
    Next morning connect the cable and turn on the engine you have just resurrected the blue&me.
    Now I have two media sticks one with 16 gigs and the other with 8gigs.what matters is the Partition file system. Make it fat 32 and voila you will never face any issues.
    The blue and me has been disigned to fit into the robust car environment hence the whole system going fart is out of the question. The new one costs almost 12k .
    And when you take the car for a wash please make sure you insulate the connection just below the bonnet where in supply for the ecs and ebd is going thru, if water seeps in you will have ignition and power supply issues with dashboard light flickering and engine switching on and off on its own.
    Make sure the plastic shield attached to the front windshield is completely insulated.
    Enjoy .
    For genuine fiat parts check.
    99rpm.com

2. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Do you know why Blue & Me disconnects a paired phone once in a while?
    My phone gets disconnected once in a while. I then go for a last calls selection (by pressing the call button), b&m searches for phone.
    It may get reconnected in 2nd attempt.
    I am looking for a solution to this.

3. gpunto75

gpunto75 Regolare

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @limraj
    Are you on Android 7.0. I didn't face problems when on Android 6. But there are connection issues after the upgrade to android 7.0. Bluetooth now tends to forget the blue n me.

4. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I'm on iOS 11.2. This used to happen on previous versions of iOS(v7 onwards)

5. Chopspheare

Chopspheare Timido

Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    My phone is not that sofisticated and I am running on MI 8 with no such glitches
    Only thing is that it does not play the Playlist in Marah phone thru blue and me
    I will have to receive a Bluetooth audio receiver to transmit the Playlist.
    Please check your phones software update. There is nothing wrong in blue&me it is robust build.