1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue&Me Dead and Odo Flashing after jump start

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by DJ_Turbo, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Can you check the TFI, i remember some one was ready to sell his B&M.
    Also check with Kava you may get little cheaper there.
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Blue N Me can be repaired if you know some good motherboard/phone repairer basically its just a motherboard with multiple chips.
  3. Thanks for the heads up, I checked with Kava and it is not available with him.

I can give it a try if someone can direct me to any expert. Slight OT, Sometime back my S2's motherboard died and it could not be repaired (new one costing as much as a new phone).
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Before this, if I were you, I would try a proxy alignment first. Not sure if FASS did it in your case.

In my case, even after proxy alignment, the USB did not get detected, then FASS just unplugged the B&M unit once and refit it, they told me that sometimes they need to do this additional step to remove past errors.
  5. Ofcourse I will try these steps. Btw, which FASS you had gone for this.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

RDC Fiat, Chennai.
  7. Checked with SA and he said that they tried another car's unit in my car and it was working, so disconnecting and connecting was involved. I will check again with other dealer soon.
  8. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

What happened then? No update.

I'm in the same scenario now. Looking for solution before ordering a new blue n me.
  9. Hi Nithrath
    I had to replace the BnM unit, the new one works fine now but sometimes it doesn't detect the pen drive, the phone connection still works during those instances.

Edit: I am using Transcend 8 GB pendrive. Earlier I had about 6 GB of songs in it but after this issue, I am keeping ~2GB filled, but the non-detection still occurs, in say once or twice in a month.
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
  10. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hi DJ Turbo,

Didn't you try to get it repaired outside from some phone/mobile repair guy(as per some suggestions in the thread)?
    And how much did the new BnM unit costed exactly?