1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & Me and Service problems

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by mvunsharma, Jul 3, 2013.

1. mvunsharma

mvunsharma

Bangalore
    Hi Fiat enthusiasts,

I am owning Punto 1.4l Diesel Emotion Pack since April 2010. Last year, my Blue & Me stopped working and the odometer started flashing. Since then I gave my car for servicing to KHT motors thrice and every-time it is returned back saying that the spare part is not available.

In June 2013, I contacted Fiat Service by lodging a compliant on their website and Fiat service spoke to me assuring that the problem will be fixed and they confirmed that Spare part is now available with KHT motors. To my dismay, the car was again returned back to me with the remark, spare part isn't available. Upon escalation at KHT, they said they ordered for the spare part and it will arrive in two weeks.

It is now four weeks and I face the problems:
    1. KHT refuses to commit on timeline and also share the order number. So, I really do not whether they actually placed an order.
    2. I contacted Fiat service via e-mail and there is no response from them.
    3. I tried reaching Fiat service through their website and due to parting ways with TATA, the dealer list is not updated. As dealer field is mandatory, it errors out and does nt allow me to lodge a compliant.
    4. I contacted them on their toll-free and they assured a quick resolution. Its a week and none contacted me.

I was a proud owner and after these incidents, I have to admit that Fiat service is really pathetic. Any suggestions?

Side story of Maruti service:
    Just to compare with Maruti service. I own an Alto (for my wife) and we gave it for servicing. The dealer charged 2% extra for paying through credit card. After reaching home, we lodged a compliant through thier website and within 10 min Maruti contacted us apologizing for the incident and an hour later the service dealer came to our house and refunded the extra amount and also offered a free service next time.

No doubt on service front Maruti scores.

Regards,
    Nagesh
    2 people like this.
  2. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    KHT motors default answer for any complaint is "Part not available sir"..
  3. mvunsharma

mvunsharma

Bangalore
    Which is the best service center in Bangalore?
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You just opened a can of worms brother :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. mvunsharma

mvunsharma

Bangalore
    Haha....let me see the worms!
  6. mvunsharma

mvunsharma

Bangalore
    Here is the updated. On Friday, KHT motors mailed me that they received the required spare parts and I gave my car to fix the problem. My driver took the delivery of the car in the evening at 7 pm and at home I tried to pair the Blue&Me with my Blackberry and the System does not move beyond Settings. I tried other voice commands like Media Player and they seem to be working fine.
    I have to take my car again to KHT! What a waste of time....
  7. mvunsharma

mvunsharma

Bangalore
    Surprisingly, the next day, it started working!
  8. arethusa

arethusa

Ahmedabad

Dude which part exactly did they replace and how much did it cost? Was it the entire Blue & Me Module?