1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & me and Blackberry

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by thomman85, Jan 9, 2012.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I will check that out.. thank you.. and i have done no updates.. when i try it says shows some error..
  2. For the update error you can try Reseting system by removing the -ve terminal of battery for 5-10 minutes. Then try again to update. Check the thread on Blue&Me updates for further details.
  3. Though I use an iPhone, I checked with one of my friends who uses a BB with his Punto's B&Me. As per his experience, if this happens, you can try deleting the "Known Devices" from your phone. Also, if needed & if not done already, try to upgrade to BB OS 6.0 (as this comes with bluetooth 2.1) You can try that
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i read that.. dint have the tools.. may be over the week end

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

i did delete all the paired devices.. still dint work..
    and the os upgrade.. have downloaded the file.. will do a upgrade this weekend

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i'm connected..

i restored the phone to factory settings.. deleted user data from b&m.
    and paired again.. wait for a while for the b&m device to configure and then accept then tick the trust staus on the phone.

the quality of sound is sharper and crystal clear than any other phone i connected to b&m...