1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue & me and Blackberry

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by thomman85, Jan 9, 2012.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i never tried to pair it b4 as it was't my primary phone.. Does black berry phones work with blue & me!!???

My bb torch does pair with bluem&me and says 'pairing complete'...
    but when making calls or opening phone book.. displays searching.. and then says no device found..

Help!!!

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Anybody..!
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Nobody ....!
  3. Have you tried the regular troubleshoots like deleting user data and repairing etc. etc.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

yes.. nothing works..

when i pair and connect the devices.. on the bb it displays a speaker symbol...
  5. Sorry dude I am an iPhone guy not sure if there is any setting inside BB that you need to look at. I have heard BB comes with many default settings that sometimes need to be changed.

Another thing you can check is how your BB works with some other Bluetooth Handsfree just to rule out that its not a BB issue.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  6. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Your problem is a bit confounding - how can B&M and your phone connect when "pairing", but not connect after that when you want to use it?!
    As far as I know, BBs don't have a problem with B&M.
    Sorry mate, only another BB owner / user can help you. I am an iPhone / Samsung person.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    I am a blackberry user. Now use BB 9780. Paired with B&M as per the normal procedure. Not facing any problems. Earlier used Curve BB , without any issue.
  8. saud

saud

Mumbai
    I too have a BB curve and have been using it efficiently with B&M since last 6 months without a glitch.
    Here i feel that BB torch is a very complicated phone. Please try using some other BB with your B&M.

That should clear atleast few doubts in your mind.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Thank you all for ur feed back..
    i have tried nokia n900(transferring contacts doesn't work.. have to manually add) samsung galaxy, ,sony ericson neo.. they all worked fine..

My brother has a bb bold.. will try give it a try...
  10. Also check at the Blue&Me site about BB Torch compatibility. I am not sure if you have update the version of Blue&Me