1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue Linea & Me.....

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by arunprasad, Jan 2, 2013.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Arun, Good to know ride back on road and normal.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Welcome back !! Ur car doesn look like its been under cover and unused at all...
  3. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    It's 7.5 months and 10500 KMs done.

While driving on Sunday, in outskirts of HYD, I heard a beep sound; ABS is unavailable was the message and ABS light on the digital screen was on. I could able drive normally but felt the brakes were little harder and felt some vibes (not exactly vibes).

Yesterday went to Tejaswi, Jubilee Hills for a check-up. Technician checked it and wanted to remove all the four tyres for a thorough check-up to find out the reason. i was asked to come today morning to leave the vehicle for check-up.

I asked them about brake hardness; i am told that it is normal, not sure of this.

Will update on the developments.
  4. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    ABS unavailable issue is resolved.

Left my car in the morning and it was delivered in the evening. Overall satisfying experience; has to go again to correct pulling issue on Monday.
  5. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    It's getting little frustrating - again "ABS unavailable" message returned. It's little scary as the brake gets hard. Taking my car to service centre today for a check-up.

Anyone had this issue?