1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue Linea & Me.....

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by arunprasad, Jan 2, 2013.

1. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    A great way to start the new year 2013. I got my Oceanic Blue Linea 1.3 MJD delivered on 31st Dec, 2012.

After lot of research, confusions etc. I booked my Linea on 8th Dec (read my intro - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/introduce-yourself/8596-hello-everyone-new-forum-fiat.html). As usual then comes the buying experience of a FIAT with little challenges. However at the end everything went fine, if not smooth, and I got my Linea.

On 29th the car was received by my Dealer and I did the PDI on 30th Dec (Sunday). Just looking at the car, I could able to sense that it is made for me. I would not rate my PDI as thorough but good. Lots of dust, but it is understandable.

ODO reading: H 128 KM (understandable as there would have been additional PDI done at factory and at Dealer end)

No scratches, dents etc. (later found one small scratch at front right door)

Checked all windows, ac, music system, seat adjusters and interiors.

Additional freebies other than floor mats and mud flaps - Door sill, Linea neck rest and pillows and GOD idol.

So far completed 130 KMs - simply a wonderful experience driving this beauty so far.

One small niggle - after using AC (even for a few minutes) water dripping from the bottom of the engine compartment. Will be checking it today at the service centre; it has never happened with my Indica.

Now it's time for few pictures. :)

LR_D7K5972.jpg

LR_D7K5973.jpg

LR_D7K5975.jpg

LR_D7K5976.jpg

LR_D7K5978.jpg

LR_D7K5980.jpg

LR_D7K5981.jpg

LR_D7K5982.jpg

LR_D7K5984.jpg

LR_D7K5988.jpg

LR_D7K5989.jpg

LR_D7K5993.jpg
    13 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations! OB is a fantastic color for the Linea.

That is not a niggle and is perfectly normal operation of the AC system. The water you see is the condensation water dripping out from the drain pipe. Just like we see in our home AC's and all cars. No need to go to the Service Centre. I would be worried if i did not see any water dripping from there! :)

Cheers.
    5 people like this.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow! Fantastic pics.. Congrats for your beauty! Yeah I too feel OB on Linea looks better than on Punto...
    1 person likes this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congratulations Arun. Absolutely fantastic!!! What a way to enjoy your New Year. Wish you and your Linea many more happy years and miles together. Glad to see more and more Hyderabadis joining the forum. If everyone over makes it to a meet, that would be some sight for the on lookers.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Congratulations arun!! Great great ride!! Please go through the threads in the forum for various querries and modification interests!! Drive the car around well and safe and do keep us updated!!! Happy new year!
    1 person likes this.
  6. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks gurjinder.

I am little relieved to hear that.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks punto_emotion.

Thanks Kiran. On the same day there was one more Linea (Dynamic) was delivered by the Dealer. I am seeing lot many Puntos in Hyderabad. I will put my TFI stickers after registration - that may help Fiat owners to know about our forum.

Thanks Harsh.
    1 person likes this.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    congratulations. linea is the best. ;)
  8. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Arun... happy and safe driving... hope to spot your car on Hyd roads....
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Nice to know that 5th (spare wheel) is also Alloy Wheel :up

Amazing Beauty, congrats and enjoy driving...it is the best car to drive on Indian Roads.
  10. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Karan

Thank you. Sure you can, I will be putting TFI stickers on my car.

Thanks. Yes, spare wheel is Alloys and also has center headrest at the rear seat.