1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue fox - modification

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Manilruben, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Amazing cut off. After all thats what morimotos are :) congrats.
  2. Gill

Gill

So this is what he is been upto.

a pic of both the high and low beams would be good, preferably in a dark alley and on nicely lit street
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Excellent work there Manil. Only because of you guys (Phew, Italia-Linea and you), I am getting more confidence to go ahead with my project :).
  4. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    All the credit goes to phew in exclusive ...

Gill i will for sure
  5. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    After running 1100 Km AC was an issue went to CONCORDE Motors rectified with 0 billing O rings changed AC working perfectly . The SA jasveen was good as promised the delivery was given .

Now the issue is the FE. I am currently running om yokohama 195/60/15 LENSO Alloys and FE is 12.5 KM which is very low i had visited ASS they told me there could be error codedwhich was checked air filter / Diesel Filter cleaned after which my F went up to 14 now after refill of diesel it has dropped down to 12.5 KM

Can any help me i solving this issue ?
  6. extr3mex

extr3mex Amatore

Cochin
    sweett projectors m8!! whats the cost of the projector lens alone??
  7. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Time has come to upgrade my ICE and it is done. I have done my with FANTASTIC CAR ZONE at annanagar it was done with extreme care by SAFI.

[
    • Front Comp - Focal
    • Rear - JBL Co-axial
    • Sub - Kicker 12 Inch
      • AMP - Memphis - 4 channel

Damping material was used was - AURLOGIX. But the quality of was more than satisfactory. The front doors were covered by damping material in order to stop vibrations all the door pads were insulated using Foam. It is pasted inside including the boot. Since i had kept the OE HU we had to use the SOCHSE 4 channel converter.

The installation took around 6 hrs and further to tuning another 4 hrs. My ICE is great to hear.

The total cost was 47k
  8. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    After lot of confusion i have had the GAREWARE ICE COOL fixed on my windscreen there is noticible change in night driving the glare has reduced but i am not very much convienced about the heat radiation. so with this ihave finished all my modifications done ..:p
  9. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    The FINAL BLUE FOX

2012-06-24 17.19.07.jpg
    2012-06-17 18.20.24.jpg 2012-06-17 18.21.00.jpg 2012-06-24 17.20.18.jpg
    9 people like this.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lovely...lovely mate...finally i m glad i m seeing a well modded FTA punto..not overdone!! forgot about this car here in tfi after your long absence !! How much did these alloys costed u.. lenso samurai right ??
    Think i ve read somewhere else, that you were facing some issues with the car, is that you ?