1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue fox - modification

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Manilruben, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

please post the night time beam pics of morimotos from inside of the car
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

The side stickers are not that bad , but they look in adequate . Somehow its feels as if its missing something . Maybe its way too small for our BIG punto .

The front part , the blackened nose looks nice . Whats missing is , you need to blacken the fog lamps as well .

Also , the Ferrari sticker from under the side indicator should go , instead get the Abarth scorpion stickers , they look more apt , the ferari stickers make it look like a wannabe .

The blackening of the tails lamps is looking very very weird . Please get it blackened completely or remove it all together . Its looking really weird done that way .

The alloys look very bland . You need to find a complementing shade for those alloys and get them painted . I think , the new oceanic blue shade that has been launched in FIAT would look good on those alloys or get them painted in metallic blue color . or black maybe if you don't wanna take any risk .

But silver is looking very very plain .

lastly , please share cost of each of those mods for the benefit of every member .
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Y H1 over D2s, any specific reason??

any plans to get the fog lamp surround done in black aswell
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The smoking in tail lamp is real weird man.. please remove it and do it completely .
    The alloys are sexy, it would be far better if it was in gun metal finish.
    Would love to see the night time pic of the projector work. How are you planning to position the number plate there in front? post pics after that. Now roof blackening and tinting is remaining i guess :) do it asap.
  5. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Thanks for feedback the corrections will be taken ...as for as the tail light it is too dark it has to become lighter but think on the night effect (see pic) ..now the cost

Morimoto rerofit complete -30 k
    Leso alloys - 27 k
    Side sticker 3M - RS 800/-
    Front painting / smoking and spoiler painting - Rs 4200/-

tail light.jpg

tail light1 .jpg
  6. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

yes fog lamp blackening is pending since i need to fit the Blazzer fog there is an issue no one knows how to fit them ..now the allignment of beam's not ok can u help me i have sent a PM as well.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

For aligning the beams you need to have LN key of 6mm size. you can buy a set of all sizes from any hardware shop for less than 100 rupees.

Once you have it, open the bonnet, you will see one small hole on top of each headlamp. You need to put the LN key in this hole and turn it for alignment. You will see the beams moving while you turn the LN key. Do this while the headlights are on at night time in some suitable place where you can see the beams till some distance.

This is for OEM headlamps. Not sure if its different for angel eyes
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

dude.. the tail lights........:-(
  9. Tail lights anyways need attention,thats what i feel.Smoke it fully.and As far as the alloy goes,i loved them when i saw the car in person.it really suits the car and the colour.Also get the roof done in black.
  10. I was about to ask the same question?