1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and ME version 7.0

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by rajan2002, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Vighnesh81

Vighnesh81 Novizio

Pune, MH
    Ohhk. Thankyou for the information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. krish@0486

Hi Friends,

I had tried to upgrade Blue& Me yesterday. but i could not succeeded in it.. Can you please guide me what to do..

Followed the steps below:

1) Formatted pendrive with FAT32.
    2) Downloaded "BlueMeConfigurator" from blueandme.net portal and followed the steps to get the BMConf.XML from Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP ( July 2011) model.
    3) Modified the BMConf.XML as <CarType>Grande Punto</CarType>
    4) Uploaded the same file to blueandme.net portal (as part2 mentioned on website)
    5) it gave me an option to download "Blue and ME version 7.0"
    6) when I downloaded it, i got the zip file name as Aggiornamento_BlueMe_13_6_UK_B.zip
    Formatted the pendrive with FAT32 and extract the zip file to pendrive..
    8) The Zip files contents are extracted to folder "Aggiornamento_BlueMe_13_6_UK_B" in pendrive.
    9) So, I have moved all the files from inside folder to main pendrive location.
    10) Inserted the pendrive to CAR and switched to "MAR" position ( I.e. I did not start the Engine)
    11) It prompted me as "UPGRADING...." and after few seconds time , i got an error as "USB ERROR 10" and said that "Check the USB contents and try again".

No luck for me even I tried with different pendrives.. Please guide me how would i cross this hurdle.

P.S: Model: Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP ( July 2011) model
    Advanced settings are:
    Appl Id : _ _ _ _
    Image Id: C160P ( By looking at this value, I believe, blue&me hardware is of 2nd Generation.
  3. rajan2002

rajan2002 Novizio

You can try this.
    1. Removed the battery lead for 10 minutes. Apparently this resets B&M.
    2. Re-formatted the USB stick as FAT32 (a full format, not a quick format) then re-copied the upgrade files on, then insert the USb stick.
  4. Bhavan

Bhavan Timido

Were you able to get this working? Even I am facing the same problem on my APRIL 2011 PUNTO