1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

My First EcoDrive Figures :

1. My Eco Index is 69 (showing 70 on top though :confused ) over 127 km in 4 journeys. Still very new to the game :boxer
    2. The best journey Eco index was 72 for a 31.6 mile drive from kharghar (navi mumbai) to Nariman Point today .
    3. The average fuel consumption is 11.13 kmpl :cool:
    4. i drove as naturally as i could without trying not to please the ecodrive installed in the car :car to get my normal figures. Next , will be an attempt to better these figures by changing my driving style :redcar
    5. What i noticed is the acceleration is the worst and i think i know what that means - i tend to enjoy the revving with the mods i have in my linea and that makes me push it to the limits n the lower rpms ...just addicted to it ...thats what i m gonna change :punch e
    6. My Co2 emissions look normal too ... :anyone

Any other observations and suggestions/questions by anyone of you is most welcome :anyone

Fiat ecoDrive 142011 95004 PM.jpg
  2. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Eco Index :Best Journey Figures

I have posted the Best Journey figures :

The acceleration is the poorest while the gear shift and speed gets 5 stars ::OO

How does this all work ? :confused

Fiat ecoDrive 152011 121142 AM.jpg
  3. karthik_rao

karthik_rao

Mumbai

Well, you have a Tjet which is among the listed Engines in EcoDrive, right? What of someone who has a 1.3 MJD 93 PS that is not listed? I doubt if the readings/recommendations will be correct if the Engine selected is wrong.
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

Fastlove, looking at your star ratings, I can understand at least one thing: hard acceleration and hard braking. Am I correct? :D
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN

Guys, I dont know how Linean's installed Eco drive software. You cant select India in the list. Any other country you select it shows only 1.6 MJD not 1.3 and it wont allow u to change this. 1.6 MJD is not yet launched in India. A 1.6 car will perform much better than a 1.3 and the data it returns will not be same as well. Again it shows Linea as a 5 door car, where in it is a 4 door sedan. How did you guys install this software and how accurate is your data gonna be when your car is only 1.3lr 90 ps. Please clarify. Whether you guys were able to change these configuration settings or they were coming as preselected and disabled for you also? I killed the installation process at this point. I am not going to install it on my PC or car.
  6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Hard acceleration - yes
    Braking - I m quite restrained while decelerating ...3* is not bad. Is it? p ::V
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

I had even uninstalled McaFee twice & tried to install EcoDrive on a clean PC (without McaFee). Still it doesn't work. What s/w or application or hardware could be conflicting with EcoDrive?

I'm going to go after resolving it !! :mad:
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

Amit,

Just check whether your computer spec tallies with the one specified in ecoDrive website.
  9. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune

Guys anybody with working Eco-Drive on Punto ?
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

@VahanPujari: Didnt you got software update available for earlier version of blue and me?

I think your previous version uninstall didnt went good, you might need to check you registry and remove all the records for ecodrive or blue and me from you registry. (Do take a backup of your registry file) and then try the reinstall.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014