1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. maverick

maverick Amatore

Is there a Blue&Me 7 in the horizon? Hope with that Punto will also get Ecodrive.

Sent from my iPhone
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Unfortunately, I think I can't go back to earlier version else the journey data of a few days in between will be lost.
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    VP - not only journey data. You will not be able to reverse the installation of an upgraded version in Blue & Me. One of my friend did the same some time ago and could not go back. He did not tell anything about versions.
  4. harry2

harry2 Timido

trivandrum
    Friends i am having trouble with my blue and me. The blue and me stops occasionally and then i have to use the voice command to play the songs. the secnario is like this.
    the songs are played from the usb.
    the song stop after a while (some time with in 2 min and in 10 min, it vary according to its wish).
    after 10 sec i can see ecodrive on message in the instament cluster.
    After this i have to use voice command and start playing of music.

I think b&me is restarting occasionally.
    does anyone has this issue. any help appreciated.

thanks
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Try this once - Take out your USB. Delete or add a few songs. Disconnect battery -ve terminal for 15 minutes. reconnect it. Reinsert the USB in B&M. Let the library build in B&M. Try after 15 minutes.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Fiat eco:Drive

Good Day fellow Fiat fan's

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed earlier in some other post, if so My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I hope you have heard of Fiat ecoDrive. If not, its a software by Fiat that monitors how we drive and gives feed back on how we can improve our driving in a more efficient manner.
    It works with the help of the Blue & Me device. Download a softer and install it on our computer, run the program and plugin the ubs, it will install another software on the usb . Simply plugin the USB to the car and the B&M voice says updating.

The voice again says error installing.....That's where it all stops for me.
    I tried installing many times.The firmware upgrade is only for new phone compatibility and apple devices.
    Does it only work in European Countries. Doesn't Fiat India want their customers to be more resourceful and efficient in their driving!??! There by reduce pollution.
    For more info:

Fiat | eco:Drive

Why doesn't it work in India!?!
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

9. harry2

harry2 Timido

trivandrum
    will this reset my trip data A & B ?
    i dont want to reset it because i am having milege issues and i am constantly monitoring it.

thanks
  10. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Can anyone confirm if selecting a different country will give me measurements in metric units instead of imperial ones?

Used ecodrive today with a 77hp petrol motor and got an ecoscore of 70 :| full marks to my speed though, all 5 stars :|