1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Yeah. I think this new update messed it up. May be it was just released when I was updating my journey data. Today when I restarted the ecoDrive app on my PC, update pop-up came up. Updated it & all missing journey data got updated :-D
  2. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

We are ready to wait but let us know when is the version 7 being released as the BnM is still in the version 5.5 and it takes ages for them to update, In last one year it has moved from 5.3 to 5.5 so at that pace probably 7 would be released in few years time. Damn - should have bought a linea is what I feel now.
  3. Nope Tron, I have been going through the spare part list for everything related to BnM and to my surprise, I see the BnM unit / Body Computer are both same for both the Linea Emotion Pk and the Punto Emotion Pk. If the units are same why does the BnM not work in the punto? There seems to be a different explanation. Has anyone tried to install the latest version of Eco drive on the B and me version 5.5.X that comes with the linea manufactured in Feb? As per the theory it should not even work in the linea
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

@kailashnj ,dude even i dont knw ,our member viny told me that b&m7 is cuming...so u guys may gt luck with that!
    @cyberdoctorind , dude m nt saying that B&M boxes in linea n punto r different but may be some kinda ECU coding must b different...lets hit with it to DRIFTER he must be havin some idea.
  5. prashant3d

prashant3d Timido

Andheri, Mumbai
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Hello there.

Always search the forum before creating a new thread. :)

You'll find all the information here

7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    electronicaly every car is different and unique as unique as start keys. so punto and linea should have different embedded p codes.

i tried eco drive on my punto ..no success yet. "UPDATE ERROR"
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

I just installed eco drive on my laptop. Unfortunately I had to select Italy while creating the profile as India is not listed in the country list.

I will install the software in my car tomorrow and will keep updated on the improvements in my driving style.
  9. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The version of B&M are based on Windows Automotive (Embedded OS). There was no version after 5.5, it directly jumped to 7! So the next version of B&M will be based on Windows automotive 7. This should make it a lot more stable. But I hope the current hardware specifications of B&M support it.
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

I downloaded the eco drive form the Fiat Website. It is fairly simple to download and install on the laptop as well in the CAR.

The version is 5.5 that is installed on the CAR

Thanks for starting this thread, it is very useful.
    Last edited: May 11, 2011