1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

First of all I agree that it may not be accurate since it just flashes Linea with no variant's being displayed.

Second and most important question is: Why the hell is Fiat silent about this issue? Either they go to town blah blahing about this new first in segment feature or maybe there is a reason they are quiet? - Reading not accurate due to no variant being displayed?

Anyway, Fiat is a loser. First their Blue&Me was a unique first in any segment feature and they failed to effectively put that point across to Indian's and now they are doing it again with Ecodrive.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

May be Fiat India official has no knowledge about Ecodrive.
    They showed blue&me as just any bluetooth enabled system :hit . They might be figuring out how to showcase ecodrive. ::D
  3. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai

Hi Riddler339, intially you had said that you installed ecodrive separately? So did B&Me recognize and install eco Drive automatically?

For other GP owners, has anyone tried installing this? Is there a chance that our GP and Lineas support ecoDrive?
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

Narayan

Just I installed on my Linea T Jet. I inserted the USB with the Eco install program and it automatically Updated the program.
  5. riddler339

riddler339

Bangalore

Just like Rajen said
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

Just installed eco drive on my Linea 1.4NA. The engine type is listed but country is not. I think the analysis should still offer some insights into driving style. Will use one week data and then check results.

Thanks to riddler for the heads up. Would have never realised that eco:Drive was compatible. :wow
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

I tried to install eco drive on my GP long back (july 2009) and was un successful. I had sent mail to FIAT india and never got any reply for same.
  8. riddler339

riddler339

Bangalore

Glad to help. Enjoy.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

Thanks, Kapil and riddler339. I too took the plunge and successfully installed eco:Drive in my Linea. Of course, while creating the profile, I selected UK [as India was not found in the drop-down menu], Linea, Petrol, 1.4 and 77 hp as there were no other alternative for petrol Linea. Let me see what feed-back eco:Drive gives.
  10. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Well frnds, it still does not work on GP. I tried today to install the eco-d on my car. the lady told me that contents on the usb drive need to be checked up. update failed.