1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee do

Not yet in GP?
    Why Fiat? :A :punch
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee do

ive formatted my Pen drive and prepared it as per Eco drive. ( I selected Punto 90HP MJD as my car)

But when i plug it into the USB port and switch the key to MAR position , it is not installing. How many minutes does it take?

3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

@Gurjinder- You need to have Blue&Me version 5.5 for EcoDrive in Indian Linea.

Be advised that ver usually caused odo blinking problem to many. Version has fixed this problem. Upgrade at your own risk to version or later (if released).

Visit this site from FIAt and select language in English.

Here is the link to download as well:
    http://www.blueandme.net/resources/down ... _11_01.zip
  4. Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee do

But what's the difference between the BnM unit from the Linea and the Punto, let me go to the service station today and try to get the part numbers of both the units, if they match then what? The Linea MJD Ecu ? If that does match then what? The Linea Body computer. :confused . Now if the part numbers do not match then what? To distinguish the models from each other would fiat have different part numbers for a similar part to keep it simple? The technical team at FIAPL were trying to install BnM at their test rig in the linea and they were complaining it does not work and I had to tell them what needs to be done :uh . So in such scenarios, is FIAPL so intelligent to import 2 different types of BnM boxes to go into the Lineas / Punto's? I could only guess it has to do something with the body ECU which prevents eco drive from running. Any guys from M/S here please? :anyone

Anyone atleast tried to swap the instrumental cluster of the Linea Emo Pk to the Punto Emo pk and vice versa, I think it's the key to this mystery .
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Faced a difficulty today. Had last downloaded ecoDrive journey data from USB to PC on 26th Mar'11. USB stick was plugged to B&M port thereafter & today I inserted in PC. It shown the last 1 week various journey files (binary files) as usual. I started the ecoDrive application to update as usual. It got updated. However, the ecoIndex page was showing 27th Mar data updating in progress. This is also usual & it takes a while to update all journeys. Only this time even after 10 minutes, the same journey 27th Mar was showing as being updated. I closed ecoDrive app on PC & restarted it. Oh ! Now the ecoIndex data is updated only till 27th Mar'11 & all other journey data from between 27th Mar to 2nd Apr is not shown/ lost. The last date with ecoIndex updated is showing as 2nd Apr'11.

Removed USB stick from PC, reinserted it several times to no avail. The source data file in the folder - C:\Dox & settings\User name\com.fiat.convergence.xxxx\ecojourney.db seems to show all journeys. Only the front-end ecoIndex application is not showing it neither updating it.

Any ideas? :anyone
  6. @vahanpujari ji : - I see your post as blank.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey guys i tried it on my GP it still doesnt work:-(
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Latest Updated Version of EcoDrive

Amit, I too faced this problem. But, today, when I clicked the EcoDrive short-cut icon in my laptop, automatic downloading of updated version of EcoDrive started, completed and got installed. Now, I see the data of all my journeys performed in different dates. This is the new updated version:
  9. tangojoker

I too had problem on missing data. well, I checked after one to & fro journey and the application wouldn't show any.
    On opening & closing the application few times, it reported an update, which i installed. There were 2 update, 1 for the eco drive application on computer and other for the car.
    after the install of the computer side of application it showed me the trip data.

try and update yours and see if it helps.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

guys guys hold ur horses ...its been many tyms i said this, n again m saying, GP users wait till B&M 7 version cums. right now ecodrive is not at all working in GP.