1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. geeash

geeash

Chennai
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee do

@viny

oops that was a typo and you saw through it

punto users try this ecodrive and see if it is working and please report back

geeash
  2. geeash

geeash

Chennai

After installation as far i can see i dont see any changes visibly. do you guys see any changes? please report back

geeash
  3. klubli

klubli

Czech Republic

Hi,

I tried to install the eco:drive to my Linea, but I did not read this forum before and I instaled the version 1.6 MJD. Now I create new profile with Grande Punto 1.3 MJD, make new USB drive and install to car. Linea "say" the update is instaled but after driving the eco:drive in computer still keep the profile of Linea 1.6.

How can I remove this old profile from the car?

Thanks for helping.
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

klubli
    Eco Drive that is installed in cars is same for all the engine variants i.e. same thing is installed for 1.6, 1.9, 1.3, 1.2, 1.4, It just collects raw data from car
    Difference is in the car you select in the Eco Drive application in computer
    Raw data that is collected from Eco Drive is then processed in Eco Drive application depending on the engine variant you have selected.
    You would have to remove Eco Drive profile from application and not car. Then start new profile and select Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP as car and again prepare the USB and follow instructions.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Its actually written as 0.9.9.xxxxx version...
  6. I have installed Eco drive application on my Mac, configured a profile, selected my car as 90 BHP MJD punto, prepared the USB. however I am unable to install Eco drive on to my USB, it asks me for the removable disk to be used and once selected, continue is displayed. Even after trying the continue button for 100 times, nothing happens. No error message nothing, any idea what am I doing wrong here.
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3

@cyberdoctorind: Please format the usb drive to FAT32 and try afresh. I was unable to install it the first time when the USB drive had some music files. With just B&M it installed fine and now records to the same USB device with music. Just the consideration of space.

Folks - At last my ecodrive windows app is reading from the USB. Not sure what was the issue. It just reads from all OS both 32 and 64 bit. Next is to import even the old data and then get the index score.
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@cyberdoctorind, sorry to tell u bro but hold ur horses cause though u'll b able to install in ur pen drive u cant install it in ur PUNTO...no wonder why but EcoDrive is not working any of punto yet!!...i'll suggest u punters to wait till BLUE&ME 7 arrives...with B&M 7 EcoDrive may work in puto..but right now no chances all.
  9. klubli

klubli

Czech Republic

Hi,

my problem with Linea/Punto settings is still here. I tried to delete my old profile (Linea) from eco:drive on PC, then create new profile for Grande Punto 1.3, then making new USB stick from Punto profile and this USB I plugged on my Linea. After switching on - the car says "Update starting" and "Update completed". After the journey I plugged the USB on my PC and eco:drive says "Tell me something about your Linea". There are no way to select the Punto profile.

I afraid, that I can not change my first instalation of the eco:drive in car. I tried to update the Blue and Me to new version but the problem persist. Moreover when I switch on the car - the instalation of eco:drive from usb stick starting again and again.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.
  10. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune

I tried it today on my Fiat 1.3 Emotion PK Punto. No success it says USB ERROR 10.