1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. geeash

geeash

Chennai
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee do

I think it works in MJD too mate not sure

guys anyone?

ashwin
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

@livelyyoungman: can you check if you system (PC) date is current date and not a day from past?

Ecodrive works for 1.6MJD, people can give a try on 1.3, as it worked for petrol cars with selecting 77BHP model in ecodrive i guess it should work for MJD.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Thanks a lot Doc!! :) Slightly off-topic but I used to read your posts at Bhp about 1 year back. :)

:drinks
  4. geeash

geeash

Chennai

@paddle shifer
    :eek:fftopic
    its a pleasure mate. my ownership thread is still running in t-bhp. didnt want to shift it here and confuse people and post it two times. just waiting till till year end when i can trade of my linea to mjd 1.6 which is likely to get launched this december so that i can start a brandnew ownership thread here

i had a atlk with mangesh and he doesnt even know that ecodrive is working in fiat cars. told him to come and see this thread and use this as a marketing startegy to promote fiat cars.

fiat guys must definitely learn from TFI and its members !!
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3

Yes it does work in MJD. I have installed it in my Linea and its recording the data as well in the iFiat folder. I can and am seeing those data. Only the ecodrive does not seem to read this. May be there is something more attached to this.

Checked that as well. All is well in that end too.

Now what I am going to do is the following:

Currently I am running Windows 7 64bit. Just cannot afford to format the system and reinstall all the SW. Hence going in for a virtual machine with Windows XP inside and do the same installation. Will post the feedback in a couple of days time.
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

Win7 x64 is your problem. The App data folder location in x64 is different and that is the reason eco drive is not able to read the database folder.
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

hay boy here i am posting ma thred for u again go through it...yep EcoDrive works in MJD m using it successfully..even Italia-Linea using it successfully....here go through it agn

FROM pg.9 in same thread
    hayy all -LINEA- 1.3MJD user their is one big good news for all of you!!! I was checking out EcoDrive & initially i found out that their is no option for indian 1.3MJD diesel engine but after talking to member italia-linea & checking some potions in EcoDrive i come to know that in LINEA diesel 1.6L engine option is available which is not suitable for 1.3MJD. which will surely give wrong figures.So i just clicked on PUNTO & i found 1.3MJD engine option there & it is same as our 1.3MJD -LINEA-.Using that option EcoDrive can be use in 1.3MJD. & it works!!
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

Hi guys Its MJD or FIRE both have same softwares in the car ,So it will work but make sure you are connected to internet when you open the ECODRIVE in ur system.when it comes online in the right corner of the software then only it will load the usb value in to the eco drive.
    When u connect USB and open ECO DRIVE it will say loading with percentage bar .but will not display the values.When u go online(i.e internet connection needed). alone it wil calculate the value and displays in the bar graph
  9. geeash

geeash

Chennai

[attachment=0:17e2z7qn]untitled.JPG[/attachment:17e2z7qn]

a new version of ecodrive available for update 8.9.9.2424

automatically updates on launching ecodrive

untitled.JPG
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)