1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Re: EcoDrive for 1.3MJD LINEA

@Tron: Can you throw some light on the data/details that is collected by EcoDrive? I have just installed it and it said at least 5 days of driving is required before checking.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

there seems to be one issue though. even if u select punto 1.3 90hp.. when we plug the usb it picks linea only. the data in that case is wrong
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@livelyyoungman, sorry to tell u but i m holding my horses till next months as vijay khasa told me that fiat may upgrade india in EcoDrive's option so i m waiting !!I talia-Linea had done successful use of ecodrive ask him about details.& issue you are telling is nothing serious! let the car gain more data,thats why its showing ''at least 5 days of driving is required before checking.'' After that u can check your whole drive data! ::T
  4. riddler339

riddler339

Bangalore

My assumption is this feature is not on Indian Punto. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that how it looks to me.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

Did got to hit 79 index value :D
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@riddler339, well im afraid yes,it might be true! haven't seen any punto user with EcoDrive yet!
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

Has anyone noted any difference in avg fuel consumption shown on MID and in Ecodrive. For me Ecodrive shows 38.1mpg = 16.1 Km/l where as MID shows 12.1 kmpl. Not sure which one is correct probably a tank full method will reveal the right stats. I tend to believe MID, can expect 16+ kmpl with AC in city for sure.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee do

16+ in city with ac on!! i dont think its possible.
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

Hi finally my eco drive is working need to disable "Read Only " of the folder :) and another thing First day i got index of 75 for 38 km,and the next day i forgot to plug in and just went for drive abt 24 km and on third day i plugged in and drived for abt say 55 km and index was 77
    The Surprise was Eco drive stores some where in memory of car because in my pc for all on third day it even shoed the second day eco drive chart is displayed and the exact km i went for 2nd day is also noted with 76 .
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

The comp in Blue & Me Box stores about 8 hours driving data. Hence, even if you do not plug in your USB, the data is recorded & copied on your USB when you plug it later.

If you want a particular journey to skip from recording in ecoDrive, from Steering control phone menu, you've to turn ecoDrive OFF.