1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

@ dr_shiva29 if you want use EcoDrive in your 1.3MJD linea go to this issue viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1542 you'll see procedure in 1st post...do it as it is & have fun!! :wink:
  2. Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

@Tron- I don't think that will be the case. If you use the punto config now and later Fiat releases an update with the Linea specs, all you need to do will be to replace the update with the previous version in the USB, and as soon as it is plugged to Blue&Me, the software gets updated. More like the B&Me software.

I did bit of browsing on this topic and this is what I infer.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

the software can be upgraded. when they come up with the linea version we have just upgrade.

but i am observing punto 1.3 90 bhp is same as our linea.

the funny thing is when i plug out the pen drive and put in my PC it says your car is linea, still i go ahead select punto then it shows results.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Re: EcoDrive for 1.3MJD LINEA

^^^ it recognizes to linea, but dont go with linea. it shows wrong results as it picks linea 1.6 D , we need to stick to punto 1.3D 90 bhp
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

When I was young, My father used to say that the speed should reduced / controlled more thro' pulling off toe from accelerator than pressing brake pedal. This is good for consumption as well as life of the car.

Years after, ecoDrive also says so :mrgreen:

My eco:index is only 66 :mrgreen: Hard-footed driving in Mumbai B2B traffic ::T

[attachment=3:1npr89la]eco-3.JPG[/attachment:1npr89la]
    [attachment=2:1npr89la]eco-4.JPG[/attachment:1npr89la]
    [attachment=1:1npr89la]eco-5.JPG[/attachment:1npr89la]
    [attachment=0:1npr89la]eco-6.JPG[/attachment:1npr89la]

Still am not able to analyse iFiat_ref.db file in SQL viewer what sree mentioned earlier. It shows some basic details only.

eco-3.JPG

eco-4.JPG

eco-5.JPG

eco-6.JPG
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai

Any update on the Punto Ecodrive Tron, I would love to have my Punto with Ecodrive :)
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

Hi ,
    I tried the same but after some time the message says ur memory is full cannot update eco data .. :(

BUt it has more than the space and if i put in the system no response its coming the same you have 5 days left to collect
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@kailashnj, sorry to say bro but no invention yet!! Did u try to update yor GP with B&ME 5.5 version???if not yet try to do it 1s & then try EcoDrive. Actually sum 1.3MJD GP users try this thing but it didn't worked :confused ,u just try the same thing lets see if it may works & let me know about it. Thats all what we can do now but don't worry work in progress!! ::V :up
  9. Re: EcoDrive for 1.3MJD LINEA

after completing some kms of driving, when i insert the stick, it detects the data only if I select Linea 1.6MJD. when i select the Punto, it doesnot import the data.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@hai_sudhan2000, these kinda things are happening with GP users. This issue is not solved by any1 yet! Even we 1.3MJD LINEA users having tough work to deal with ecodrive :uh .About G.P users, i haven't saw any one of them using it successfully yet!! Its only working properly in LINEA :clap , specially in T-Jet without any prob. :confused